Stake Forum
Marrcos1337

Wheel - The worst gamemode on the site.

Featured Comment

Hello Stakers 😄

I think you know, that some gamemodes are better than others. But today I wanna to talk about gamemode, which lose to all gamemodes - in my opinion, the worst - Wheel. I mean I don't stay on the one gamemode, my strategy is just starting with blackjack and doing 1.2x of my balance, then I go to mines and do thee same, next plinko and so on. I mean in 9/10 times I just lose on Wheel, I can't even do 1.2x from my balance. And it's like kind of scam... I mean, I bet 2-3k and it goes normally 1 time 3x in 3-4 games and 2x and 2-3. But anyway, when I start to lose and increasing my bet, it instantly gives me 0x about 7 times in a row, and this situation was about 5 times and never with small bets. Even changing seed doesn't help, cause this gamemode just eating and eating my money :c

15 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

You said in another post chartbet was the worst game - so which is it, chartbet or wheel?

LoL maybe he just hate both of them.

but for me i think wheel is the worst. because the maximum PO we can hit is only 14x PO :D 

I think the wheel has the lowest odds of winning, the wheel is very difficult game mode to play on. Plinko has such better multipliers, I can agree to an extent that it's not the best game on stake, however the challenges are pretty interesting and I'm sure others enjoy it when the staff post lots of challenges :) They recently did a win 2 consecutive bets in a row if I'm correct? Well I do like plausible challenges. The roulette one not so long ago was absolutely bonkers. Has anyone hit big with the wheel recently? 

Wheel is way better than Diamond poker, Blackjack and Chartbet. I dont play it as much, but i have played it enough to say that. Ive managed to turn small balance bigger playing wheel. My only thing with it is that is very very very boring to play. But you can definitely profit alot better than the 3 games i mentioned at the beginning.

for me the best game is the BJ because I'm with a 21 and the machine has a 21 tbm bone that when I bet high out of nowhere makes a 21 and I like imbecile losing my money always when I bet more than 0.001 btc it takes it off fast pass :(

12 hours ago, badger said:

hehe Shennie, nothing gets by you, i swear, lmao. chartbet and wheel, 2 worst games ever. if it were my site, just based on how skemmy they are or appear, i would remove them like now.

not my site, not my games. lol. rats.

The worst game of all time for me is plinko. It so often makes me lose, that's why I try and avoid it at all costs. I kind of like the wheel and chartbet :D

Well, you just had some bad luck I guess. There are multipler of strategies that you can try on wheel, however once you are chasing a multiplier of 2x or 3x you should definitely choose the wheel game, doing some prerolls before that might make your chance for a good hit much bigger. I had been chasing that 14x with high bets in the past and most of times I did hit it withing 14 20 rolls which made me a quiet good profit. I wouldn't consider the well as the worst gamemode on stake.com while there are many games in which I've lost many times by a really annoying way to lose.

I absolutley do not like the wheel game.  The payouts are ridiculously low and its not worth my time or money to even give that game any attention.  Good luck to all those that do play it.

On 12/24/2018 at 3:03 PM, DarkBlood069 said:

I think the wheel has the lowest odds of winning

According to the site, it's the same 1% edge as most of the other games.

15 hours ago, Levt211 said:

I like the wheel game but I dont like how it will break after few spins.... its just annoying 

I had never played it much until this challenge, and I'm getting this problem too.  Whenever it hits the .4 multiplier it stalls out and I have to click "skip to result".  Really annoying.

Overall, I agree that diamond poker is the worst for sheer boredom.  I would say the Wheel is no good because Roulette does everything it does way better, but Roulette has a higher house edge, so there's that.  So I guess if you enjoy the visual fun of the wheel, especially if it doesn't break for you like it does for @Levt211 and me, then good luck!

The worst gamemode is Chartbet in my opinion wheel is actually much much better than chartbet but worst than all the other games except chartbet.

The wheel does need to be worked on a little more and tweaked for higher payouts in the next update, I hope they do consider this and go from there because 14x is not a huge payout and I think others can agree on that ^^