Stake Forum
Xantys

Longest green streak in BJ

Featured Comment

On 12/16/2018 at 3:40 PM, Xantys said:

We know we can have some extended red streaks in Blackjack. But what about green streaks? To the moment I have made about 30k bets in Blackjack in total and the longest green streak was 13 which I hit today. How about you? Do you pay attention to the streaks?

BJ 13.jpg

whow that looks really cool! You have very luck with this man.

Wow, it's hard to get a sequel of that, a shame that it was with low stakes, but if you were betting high it would not come out haha, I usually take those reds sequences even when I bet high, but it was a really nice sequence.

My longest losing streak in Blackjack on Stake was around 18 and longest winning streak was about 9 if I remember correctly. Stake does pull more 21's than any other site I've ever played on...which would seem fishy but I have profited on here so I can't go as far as saying it is rigged, but still kind of strange to more often than any other score, beat me by getting 21.

12 hours ago, DarkBlood069 said:

Show me your way man, that is seriously some impressive stuff, luck was on your side!!

It most definitely was xD I haven't had that mucky streak for quite a long time now. I hope it comes again. Sadly I was betting minimum, which is the equivalent of around $5, but still managed to make decent money.

On 12/16/2018 at 9:40 PM, Xantys said:

We know we can have some extended red streaks in Blackjack. But what about green streaks? To the moment I have made about 30k bets in Blackjack in total and the longest green streak was 13 which I hit today. How about you? Do you pay attention to the streaks?

BJ 13.jpg

Wow holy damn, that was a rare one, 13 longest win streak. My longest was only 5-6 😂