Stake Forum
baz07

donations for my dad's treatment & hospital bills

Featured Comment

my dad is in a coma and life support is keeping him alive, our balance is currently $2021, we sold everything we can, and was able to cover the initial $1100 charges to have him admitted to ICU yesterday,now a lot medical tests nd procedures are needed but the damn hospital wont do it til we pay at least half of our current balance. any help would be highly appreciated, 

7 minutes ago, Dan said:

What happened to your father? Are you able to provide expense records? I might be able to provide assistance.

yes Dan, thank you, i will request for the current bill then  take a picture of it, im at home now to take a shower and eat something,i will be bck in the hospital in 20-30minutes

thanks also han, i appreciate it, mybadger youre the best tyty

Thank you for the documents, how much is existing in medical bills, that haven't been paid, will this be an ongoing procedure? I have pulled together some of the staff at stake to help out. (I have hidden your post for privacy)

for now no since evry nxt procedure/tests/medicines will be paid in cash, the current balance if converted to usd is $1442.74,  not including the doctor's fee, i went down to billing dept to ask for a ballpark figure,they said doctor's fee goes between $90-$100 per doctor per day, my dad was admitted 10/15/2017 and theres he got 4 doctors, it also shows on the pic attached, thank you so much @Dan

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

Hope you and your family are okay Baz!

Thanks for providing the docs! 

thank you, i appreciate it

We are willing to give you $500, and to help spread the word of your fathers condition. I will arrange for the funds to be sent to your elected bitcoin address:

3KW2KdWZoyKPSX9CZW1wGCkv9jpdiBChv1

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

16 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

i did not see the docus. 

The documents contain personal information, can confirm they are real.

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

We are willing to give you $500, and to help spread the word of your fathers condition. I will arrange for the funds to be sent to your elected bitcoin address:

3KW2KdWZoyKPSX9CZW1wGCkv9jpdiBChv1

The documents contain personal information, can confirm they are real.

thank you so much for all the help @Dan!! im thankful that i became part of this community! thanks to admins nd support as well! 

Hi baz! I will try to help however I can too! I hope and pray for things turn out for the better! Stay positive Baz!

Edited by Etude

1 minute ago, nhoyasim101 said:

i pray for your father bro for his soonest recovery & and willing to help a little financial just provide how or where to be sent.i will recommend it is better if @Dan well collect all the the donations.

thanks @nhoyasim101 ,i really appreciate it, thanks to all prayers as well , heres my addy 3KW2KdWZoyKPSX9CZW1wGCkv9jpdiBChv1

19 minutes ago, baz07 said:

thanks @nhoyasim101 ,i really appreciate it, thanks to all prayers as well , heres my addy 3KW2KdWZoyKPSX9CZW1wGCkv9jpdiBChv1

Hi Baz,

Hope your father gets recovered very soon. And remember he is always in our prayers.....

Let me check with what i can help you financially bro....stay calm, be postive, the whole universe will support you bro with that positive energy.....

4 minutes ago, David Jones said:

Hi Baz,

Hope your father gets recovered very soon. And remember he is always in our prayers.....

Let me check with what i can help you financially bro....stay calm, be postive, the whole universe will support you bro with that positive energy.....

thanks much @David Jones

I've Sent you just a small amount @baz07 i hope it can help for  your father's recovery and it will be ok soon, ;(

Just Trust GOD, and pray for him always, because everythings gonna be all right... 

God Bless you always and your family!

Advance Merry Christmas too brother @baz07!

Screenshot_31.thumb.png.a37e5f705723ea4464a02b0c13c8996c.png