Jump to content
Stake Forum
baz07

donations for my dad's treatment & hospital bills

Featured Comment

btw i forgot to mention, the doctor just determined the cause, it was blood infection and severe pancreatitis, and the infection is slowly affecting his internal organs, his kidney aint functioning no more

thanks again guys for all the help and prayers. ty xtine,grift,han,skillex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, baz07 said:

btw i forgot to mention, the doctor just determined the cause, it was blood infection and severe pancreatitis, and the infection is slowly affecting his internal organs, his kidney aint functioning no more

omg bazinga. if we change the kidney to a new kidney, is there a possibility that your father will be ok? please reply asap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Grifter said:

omg bazinga. if we change the kidney to a new kidney, is there a possibility that your father will be ok? please reply asap

i dont know about ,were waiting an update from the doctors, also thr results of the full ultrasound to see if other internal organs have been affected

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, baz07 said:

i dont know about ,were waiting an update from the doctors, also thr results of the full ultrasound to see if other internal organs have been affected

bazinga tell me the updates later on coz im trying to help you, ill contact my sister today, she is a nurse, and im thinking about the kidney...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Grifter said:

bazinga tell me the updates later on coz im trying to help you, ill contact my sister today, she is a nurse, and im thinking about the kidney...

ok thanks grift! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, baz07 said:

thanks @nhoyasim101 ,i really appreciate it, thanks to all prayers as well , heres my addy 3KW2KdWZoyKPSX9CZW1wGCkv9jpdiBChv1

done @baz07, most of all prayers of people well heal your father soon. #staystrong! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dan said:

We are willing to give you $500, and to help spread the word of your fathers condition. I will arrange for the funds to be sent to your elected bitcoin address:


3KW2KdWZoyKPSX9CZW1wGCkv9jpdiBChv1

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

The documents contain personal information, can confirm they are real.

Hi Dan,

Really appreciate what stake has done by donating 500$ to Bazinga.....well there are many of others at Stake willing to donate but less amounts like 1000 sats. So if you could provide an account where in we can tip, though less it would be of some use to him.

Hoping it can be done.

Thank you Dan & Stake....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, baz07 said:

thanks @nhoyasim101 ,i really appreciate it, thanks to all prayers as well , heres my addy 3KW2KdWZoyKPSX9CZW1wGCkv9jpdiBChv1

I hope your dad recovers soon and well and everything goes well for you and your family ( God bless you and your family)

And out of curiousity how much is the ICU bill in total?

It's good to see that the community is also helping it's members when they are in troubled times like this current situation here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

Sent you some as well.. hope that gonna help to get your dad to have these good days with you and your family again soon @baz07

And remember, never stop believing

thank you so much @Carollzinha, i really appreciate all the help and prayers guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just to update you guys, he's still in coma, we decided to perform a dialysis on him which is very risky,however if he make it through that,it will give him a lot of benefits and a higher chance of recovering,  they a food intake to him earlier this morning to have him readyfor a dialysis but his blood pressure went low this afternoon so the doctors and surgeons are waiting for it to be normal.

 

my dad's first dialysis was a success, thanks for all the help and prayers guys, his about to have his 2nd dialysis in 15mins, hopefully he survive it too, so the other affected organs starts to heal, i cant thank you guys enough, yall save him and gave us much bigger hope and a higher chances for his recovery! all the donations i got was spent to his daily meds/procedure, this 107$ will be for his 2nd dialysis later,it costs $97 per dialysis, thanks again to those who helped and to those who still wanna help. heres my addy: 3KW2KdWZoyKPSX9CZW1wGCkv9jpdiBChv1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2017 at 8:02 AM, Grifter said:

i want to help you @baz07 send me your wallet address bro... im hoping also for your father's recovery bro. 

 

On 10/18/2017 at 8:02 AM, Grifter said:

i want to help you @baz07 send me your wallet address bro... im hoping also for your father's recovery bro. 

Gifter God will always bless you 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Baz, I'm sure your dad will be able to brave thru this life obstacle with all the blessings from everyone of us. I'm arranging some funds to be sent to your btc deposit addy

 3KW2KdWZoyKPSX9CZW1wGCkv9jpdiBChv1

Not much tho, hope you dont mind. Too much bills and staff wages paid out last week, gotta make ends meet at the moment. Will try to raise as much as possible for you.

Do take care of yourself too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2017 at 5:32 AM, baz07 said:

just to update you guys, he's still in coma, we decided to perform a dialysis on him which is very risky,however if he make it through that,it will give him a lot of benefits and a higher chance of recovering,  they a food intake to him earlier this morning to have him readyfor a dialysis but his blood pressure went low this afternoon so the doctors and surgeons are waiting for it to be normal.

 

my dad's first dialysis was a success, thanks for all the help and prayers guys, his about to have his 2nd dialysis in 15mins, hopefully he survive it too, so the other affected organs starts to heal, i cant thank you guys enough, yall save him and gave us much bigger hope and a higher chances for his recovery! all the donations i got was spent to his daily meds/procedure, this 107$ will be for his 2nd dialysis later,it costs $97 per dialysis, thanks again to those who helped and to those who still wanna help. heres my addy: 3KW2KdWZoyKPSX9CZW1wGCkv9jpdiBChv1

I wish you all the best man and hope that your dad recovers soon!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the third dialysis went okay last night however his blood pressure went low, he is still in coma,so today he'll have a CT Scan to check how's his brain. hopefully he wake up soon ??

Edited by baz07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×