Stake Forum
baz07

donations for my dad's treatment & hospital bills

Featured Comment

praying for your father fast recovery.. I really want to help buddy  ut im empty too.. ill just pray for him 

17 hours ago, baz07 said:

the third dialysis went okay last night however his blood pressure went low, he is still in coma,so today he'll have a CT Scan to check how's his brain. hopefully he wake up soon ??

its really heartbreaking to read this post buddy.. be strong god will help you out with that problem.. keep on praying.. god will always listen to his children

my dad's gone, thank you for all the help and prayers guys.

we wont be able to take him home til we settle everything,our bills estimation was close 0.7btc, i once again will ask for any help. thank you all ?

6 minutes ago, baz07 said:

my dad's gone, thank you for all the help and prayers guys.

omg baz ;( so sorry, and condolence to you and for your family ;( dont worry bro i know God had his plans successfully to your father, May he rest in peace to the Love of God ;(

the hospital let us take my dad home for his wake around 1am earlier, but my sister wont be able to leave the hospital til we settle our final bill which $4527, we've been trying collect funds right after we talked to the funeral service around 2:30am , its 12:37pm now and we only came up with $1934,we dont know what to do anymore, we wont be able to be with my dad ,all of us( my mom,sister and my brother) on his wake because one of us needs to stay in the hospital as an assurance that we will pay ? 

We are very grateful for all the help we received and can't thank you guys enough,however i will ask or even beg for any additional financial help to settle our final bill so we can be together with my dad for the last time.

Addy: 3KW2KdWZoyKPSX9CZW1wGCkv9jpdiBChv1

I will upload a picture of our final bill later coz i went home now to check on my wife and kids.

PLEASE ,any amount will be a BIG help, thank you so much again for all the help and prayers that made us stronger. We know God has a plan for this and we're very thankful that he gave us the Best father and husband in the entire world. I Love you papa, we will take care of mom while you look after us. may you rest in peace.

sorry for your lose bazi   . you and your family are and always will be in my thoughts and prayers and if you ever need someone to talk to bm and i are always here if you ever need anything . we love you friend 

@baz07,condolences for you man and your family.And may your father rest in peace,now he won't feel any pain anymore.

I have looked at your bill,dang that's a big bill you have to pay mate :o

I sure hope you and your family get everything sorted out in the end.God bless you and your family.

I hope you receive the help/funds you need.

Edited by CryptoRon