Stake Forum
ekzxc

Almost got a 200x multiplier on Hilo!

Featured Comment

So, while doing today's challenge on Hilo. This happened to me.

HILO: 1,960,708,987

placed by ekzxc on 17/12/2018

Wagered

0.00012500 ltc.svg

Multiplier

0x

Profit

-0.00012500 ltc.svg

HILO: 1,961,845,842

placed by ekzxc on 17/12/2018

Wagered

1.55000000 doge.svg

Multiplier

0x

Profit

-1.55000000 doge.svg

#1.png

#2.png

What do you mean by 200x fake multiplier though? :D You seem to have chose the wrong sides from what I can see resulting the losses.

3 minutes ago, cryptoguru said:

lmao. so close. Its really hard, i bust some coins before doing this. But im in a good profit in result.

I've been doing the challenge since the minute it got posted, and hit 223x just now. My ltc and doge got busted and hit the 223x on eth, then bust it also in keno doing all in. :|

6 minutes ago, Etude said:

What do you mean by 200x fake multiplier though? :D You seem to have chose the wrong sides from what I can see resulting the losses.

The decision that you need to make... card no. 7 and a freakin K-K on 199.54x!!! Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam lol

7 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Well, it is expected that you lose if you choose a higher card, and you get a lower one. But, yes, you were very close to 200x

Will you choose to bet same on that K? With that multiplier and the goal is just 200x

1 minute ago, ekzxc said:

Will you choose to bet same on that K? With that multiplier and the goal is just 200x

Of course not, if I'm hunting a specific challenge, but remember, there is a 1/13 chance of getting any number card, so you just got unlucky by getting a K.

Trying like 400 times until my balance drying. The key is your patience, and it's not your luck at that seed. I remember my losses with unpredictable opened card. How about a double ace and double king at the end to reach 200x? (150x multi / 188x multi / 198x multi) I always got those. 

3 minutes ago, flansca said:

Trying like 400 times until my balance drying. The key is your patience, and it's not your luck at that seed. I remember my losses with unpredictable opened card. How about a double ace and double king at the end to reach 200x? (150x multi / 188x multi / 198x multi) I always got those. 

It's all about your luck. I got it within 20 rolls:

HILO: 1,962,873,694

placed by williamshennie9 on 17/12/2018

Wagered

1.55000000 doge.svg

Multiplier

349.0790100097656x

Profit

539.52227778 doge.svg

Just place a few daring bets, like going low on an Ace, or high on a King, and your multiplier can increase dramatically if you hit it :)

Just keep pressing the harder odds side and pray that it hits consecutively to score those extreme multipliers. :D

3 kings is 167x -- why did you turn down 3 kings? lol. It's like turning down silver, because you were sure there was gold up ahead, but all you found was the bog. xD

oh, today's challenge xD ha. .it must be 7am, and I must be glancing at words. 
Well, I'm off to attempt the hilo challenge. good luck to .. my cards.  :ph34r:

On 12/17/2018 at 1:02 PM, Realraidengod said:

just play higher multiplier like KKK i got mine in 4 rolls lol if you play safe it will take very long lol just go with the risks

I once hunted AAA and it took 500 rolls. It all depends on your seed pair :)

On 1/1/2019 at 1:42 PM, williamshennie9 said:

I once hunted AAA and it took 500 rolls. It all depends on your seed pair :)

client seeds are magic. 

47 minutes ago, BLXN said:

client seeds are magic. 

It works together with the server seed and the nonce. So the trick is to get all 3 of those variables on the lucky side of the spectrum to hit big profits ;)