Stake Forum
Marrcos1337

Bitcoin predictions by professionals

Featured Comment

Hello  Stakers 😄

There some Bitcoin predictions made by proffessionals ☺️

• Michael Novogratz: $20,000 or more. Michael Novogratz, CEO of investment firm Galaxy Digital, expects Bitcoin to finish 2018 somewhere between $8,800 and $9,000 and sees BTC break $10K ‘by the end of the first quarter of 2019’. “And after that, we will go back to new highs — to $20,000 or more”, Novogratz told Financial Times in an interview in November 2018.
  • Sonny Singh: $20,000 by the end of 2019
    Sonny Singh, Chief Commercial Officer of Bitpay, a Bitcoin payment processing company, agrees with Novogratz that $20,000 is a reasonable price target for Bitcoin by the end of 2019. Singh predicts that Bitcoin climbs to $20K and will never drop below $15,000 anymore after that. 
  • Anthony Pompliano: Bear market until Q3 2019
    Anthony Pompliano, founder of Morgan Creek Digital Assets, first predicted Bitcoin to hit $50,000 by the end of 2018, but had to admit that his prediction was wrong. Pomp thinks we might see Bitcoin drop to $3000 first, and says it might take until Q3 of 2019 before we see a positive trend again in the market.
  • In 2018, the analysts of Fundstrat predicted Bitcoin to reach $36,000 by the end of 2019 based on the growth of the mining infrastructure. Sam Doctor, Quant Stategist at Fundstrat, said that based on expected computing hashpower and breakeven cost growth of miners, Bitcoin could hit 36K by the end of 2019, with an upper end of $64K and a lower end of $20K.
     The prediction was retweeted by CEO Tom Lee, who himself is bullish on Bitcoin on the short term as well. Lee said in November that Bitcoin will be worth $15K by the end of the year 2018, cutting it down from $25,000.

I really wish that these predictors sayings comes true but it never happens so that's kind of a fake hype for me but if it does come true those predictors gonna be so rich as well as famous in the crypto world 

I really hope and pray that it goes back up to at least $10,000.  We will have to wait and see.  I think it might go up really fast in the middle of January. I'm crossing my fingers .

On 12/17/2018 at 11:45 AM, Marrcos1337 said:

Hello  Stakers 😄

There some Bitcoin predictions made by proffessionals ☺️

• Michael Novogratz: $20,000 or more. Michael Novogratz, CEO of investment firm Galaxy Digital, expects Bitcoin to finish 2018 somewhere between $8,800 and $9,000 and sees BTC break $10K ‘by the end of the first quarter of 2019’. “And after that, we will go back to new highs — to $20,000 or more”, Novogratz told Financial Times in an interview in November 2018.
  • Sonny Singh: $20,000 by the end of 2019
    Sonny Singh, Chief Commercial Officer of Bitpay, a Bitcoin payment processing company, agrees with Novogratz that $20,000 is a reasonable price target for Bitcoin by the end of 2019. Singh predicts that Bitcoin climbs to $20K and will never drop below $15,000 anymore after that. 
  • Anthony Pompliano: Bear market until Q3 2019
    Anthony Pompliano, founder of Morgan Creek Digital Assets, first predicted Bitcoin to hit $50,000 by the end of 2018, but had to admit that his prediction was wrong. Pomp thinks we might see Bitcoin drop to $3000 first, and says it might take until Q3 of 2019 before we see a positive trend again in the market.
  • In 2018, the analysts of Fundstrat predicted Bitcoin to reach $36,000 by the end of 2019 based on the growth of the mining infrastructure. Sam Doctor, Quant Stategist at Fundstrat, said that based on expected computing hashpower and breakeven cost growth of miners, Bitcoin could hit 36K by the end of 2019, with an upper end of $64K and a lower end of $20K.
     The prediction was retweeted by CEO Tom Lee, who himself is bullish on Bitcoin on the short term as well. Lee said in November that Bitcoin will be worth $15K by the end of the year 2018, cutting it down from $25,000.

Well, i guess we can safely say the last prediction was way off, it didnt even near 15k it went down even more.. This is why i always take these thpe of information with a grain of salt, especially from youtubers, bloggers and the sorts.. they will say just about anything to get views, listeners, followers.. too many to filter honestly.

There is no way to know what the price is going to be, professional picks or no.

Own bitcoin or other crypto because you believe in the project, not because you think the price is going up.

I can remember in 2013 when price spiked to 1K USD, everyone said it was going to 10K.  Of course it did, but not until four years later, not one.

Bitcoin is new technology, it may succeed or fail, but it will be a process of years.

On 12/17/2018 at 11:38 AM, bmg said:

I really hope and pray that it goes back up to at least $10,000.  We will have to wait and see.  I think it might go up really fast in the middle of January. I'm crossing my fingers .

lol    the    only    reason    i    liked    10k    prize    was    it    made    it    easier    to    calculate    stuff    in    my    head    heheh