Stake Forum
polor12

Chat behavior

Featured Comment

I think respect is very important in all relationships in live, and in game..... but you need to do the difference between a friend and a not known player, when you have some confidence discussions are more informal... and about moderators, need to take the things more in perspective, in global, depends on the intention of the comments of course.

5 hours ago, blueprints said:

Maybe we need a zero tolerance list of stuff?

My opinion is that people should begin to use common sense and stop hiding behind the anonymity.

4 hours ago, carolwebd said:

People can be really gross, sometimes, but what bothers me the most, are the "chat tourists" and their !cv commands every 30 minutes =/

Feel free to tell them that it also works via pming the Chatbot

We are all adults here to gamble chat and have fun. I feel what is exceptable chlat behlavior is ruled by the morlority of the chatters that are currently chatting at any given. Ifyou feel offended by whats being said come back later may be chat will have chainged tone by then. but dont try to kill everyone elses fun just because you dont care for the words they are using. Chat is for everyone if you dont like it find a differnt one

11 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Yes. That should do it :)! Aaaand now back to topic :)

I didn't know about this chat feature. The problem is that the "chat tourists" intentionally uses the !cv commands, without pm to keep themselves active at chat and win rains.

Backing to topic, there is a very democratic chat command: "Ignore". I use it every time i feel unconfortable. When it is not enough, call the support.