Stake Forum
xtinepink

Foods for Christmas

Featured Comment

Heya stakers! 

Wow! It’s nearly Christmas and I know that we are all excited about it, it’s a good celebration especially when you are with your loved ones celebrating it together. 

So I know that most of us are preparing foods and others also go to restaurants or bars to celebrate it. Hope you can share anything of what’s on your table for this year. Don’t worry, I won’t put balut, betamax or soup number 5, mkayyyyy. 

So my sister and I will be preparing lechon, pasta, buttered shrimp, tuna (kilawin), fried chicken and some kakanin (rice cake). How about you? Have you think of what you are going to cook for this special holiday? You can share your recipes too :D

I live in my grandmother's house and it is a tradition that every Christmas all of my Aunt/Uncle and my cousins are visiting our house to celebrate Christmas together. They always bring different foods they cooked so we have at least five different dishes plus the pasta cooked by my mother. So basically, on Christmas day I'll just eat and eat and eat. 🤣🐖

Usually I'm eating Chineese food like oriental fried rice, yamien , and cap cay. Also eating koloke. If you interesting enough to know

1. Yamien : Noodle with beef, they always have a fried wonton (fried dumpling) beside of the noodle. 

2. Cap Cay : Vegetables mixed with meatballs. 

3. Koloke : Fried chicken with tomato sauce. 

On 12/20/2018 at 11:39 PM, Flansca said:

Usually I'm eating Chineese food like oriental fried rice, yamien , and cap cay. Also eating koloke. If you interesting enough to know

1. Yamien : Noodle with beef, they always have a fried wonton (fried dumpling) beside of the noodle. 

2. Cap Cay : Vegetables mixed with meatballs. 

3. Koloke : Fried chicken with tomato sauce. 

Yum! The Koloke seems like a sweet and sour dish, I would definitely love to try this one. The Cap Cay is somewhat similar to chopsuey.  :D

I have not much to spend but I am going to the Church, where I volunteer on helping with handing out the Christmas dish, usually some warm homemade.. erm 'churchmade' vegetable soup, to the homeless people in our city. We have little presents for all too, socks and shawls for the cold days coming up. wish u a Merry Christmas.