Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

[Closed] Christmas Spirit Giveaway!

Featured Comment

Click here to claim your prize! https://stake.com/?coupon=Christmas27122018

Winners (with voter comments!)

Novoslav should win $10 because

• a good friend
  • Very good friend, always helps in difficult times
  • is one of many Stakers who helps and guide other players

Shinjo should win $20 because 

• he has been very active and helpful as a moderator. He has amazing Streams too!
  • he is a cool and supportive moderator and a very good streamer
  • I really enjoy watching his stream

Zuxel should win $30 because

• A good responsive person is always ready to help
  • She is a good person with good humor
  • I know and respect her for a long time

Santa Clause 🎅 recently stopped by Stake and has left behind some Christmas Bitcoin🌲  Since the holidays are about giving he wanted you all to vote on who's going to win the 3 prizes! The way it's going to work is you simply copy the template below and fill it in.  We've all met many great friends through Stake and now it's time to let them know who they are! Earn .0002 btc just for voting!

Template

___ should win $10 because __________ 

___ should win $20 because __________

___ should win $30 because __________ 

In the first blank spot you will tag a friend and only votes with a tag will be counted. Example: @Steve 

The second blank spot will be filled in with your reasoning why this person should be the winner and this can be as long as you want!

You can be the Grinch and vote for yourself as long as it's not an alt account, but where's the fun in that? 

Voting will end the day after Christmas!

All 3 votes must be different people.

Vote for the players not the staff! You can vote for mods but don't vote for Admins or Supports. If you've already done this feel free to change your vote!

10 post count minimum to vote and anyone who votes for an alt account will have their post trampled by Santa's reindeer.

@everyone  that comments on this tred should  win $10 because they all deserve it 😪😂

@badgerhould win $10 because she is nice/generous and helpful 

@Furliciousshould win $20 because she is nice to everybody

@Lillyflow should win $30 because she always helps out

@NeoTargetZero should win $10 because he's a good friend and gives to other players when he wins.
@Alyohadmij8 should win $20 because he's the funniest person I know in stake. He can make you laugh even when you lose.
@Saripa Mursid should win $30 because she's the nicest person I know in stake.

First off, this is such a great idea! Its amazing Steve :D Good job on getting great ideas ❤️

@luckycharmer408 should win $10 because she has been very generous and kind to me (and to many others) even after being wrongly accused.

@Shinjo should win $20 because he has been very active and helpful as a moderator. He has amazing Streams too!

@BLXN should win $30 because he has been the most supportive and kind player to me. He has guided me through more than I can say.

I have so many people in my mind 😮 3 is tough to choose hahaha

@Etude should win $10 because he is nice person here and there 😛

@Darko should win $20 because he cares to new member :)

@Steve should win $30 because he makes this all happen, but i think he dont need that small amount :D :D 

1 minute ago, kasim said:

@Etude should win $10 because he is nice person here and there 😛

@Darko should win $20 because he cares to new member :)

@Steve should win $30 because he makes this all happen, but i think he dont need that small amount :D :D 

I appreciate the vote but this is not for me to win! Haha

@TKO should win $10 because he always brings positive energy to the chat and forum. I love it!

@Bojana should win $20 because she is a very helpful support member, who gets the balance between joking and professionalism perfectly right.

@DarkBlood069 should win $30 because he is the only user on Stake who does large giveaways out of his own, and is very helpful with ideas and is very friendly on Stake.

RainManTrivia should win $10 because he is a good man 

Shinjo should win $20 because I think he is worth it 

Faris should win $30 because he is my friend

@Farisshould win $10 because he has  a MANBUN   and  if you dont he will spam chat why he never won anything 

@Eugene265should win $20 because hes one of a kind and brings laughter and humour to the chat  oh and hes GAY..  jeanzzzzz

@dolphinpukeshould win $30 because hes naked and needs some clothes for when he goes to the beach bar  for a drink of plankton shake 

@Yanna12 hould win $10 because she is nice/generous and helpful                                                                           @Novoslav    should win $20 because she is one of many stakers who helps and guide other players.              @zuxel  should win $30 he is one of the great mods I know that deserves a Christmas gift too.                                         

@Mhela10 should win $10 because she's a good friend in stake.

@jinz should win $20 because she always helps everyone who does not know the forum.

@ekzxc should win $30 because He's the kindest person I ever met. he is the first I ever trusted in the stake.

@alphastorm should win $10 because Many times he turned to him for advice and he never refused, a very worthy person deserving respect.

@zuxel should win $20 because A good responsive person is always ready to help.

@555artem555 should win $30 because This is my friend whom I found in the chat, he helped me many times and kept me in a difficult moment.

@alphastorm should win $10 because a new moderator who is good at performing his duties.

@Nataly91 should win $20 because she is a good friend, ready to help at any moment

@zuxel should win $30 because ... Thank you for your patience and responsiveness.