Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Keeping tabs

Featured Comment

On 12/22/2018 at 4:55 AM, bmg said:

This is a very touchy subject so I will tread lightly with my input.  Just me personally I tip players when I win big or when my honey bigmann23 wins big then we try to tip everyone in chat and also tip our good friends that may not be in chat at that moment. and we also like to tip back those that have tipped us.  However even if I'm not winning and a friend asks me for "help" then if bm or I have it then we always love to help out a friend that's in need because we have friends on here that have helped us many times.  I never expect to get tipped back but I have gotten my feelings hurt before when I'm at 0 and someone that I've tipped many times it tipping everyone in chat and is "tipping around me" we are all human so it's ok to get emotional but all in all it depends on the relationship with someone.  A tip is a gift that is given to someone because you want to make them happy so just keep in mind your not the only one that feels that was sometimes we all do. So I agree with you on this KiX and it's frustrating. Now with that sai I wish you all good luck my friends.

Thats how i am too bmg. When someone who has helped me asked for help even when im behind or low, i either ask them to wait till i hit something or send portion of my balance. Especially if it feels like im busting because i will feel guilty if i bust and not able to help. But most often than not, after tipping, i bust.. lol

12 minutes ago, Cryptorianer said:

I don't keep tabs because I don't expect anyone to give it back .. even when I bust all I have. I guess there is no honour among gamblers 😉

Lel. some does..  but most will say anything in order to get what they need from you.. when your time comes when youre needed help, they ignore you or simply just lie flat out theyre busted.. meh.. i just need to stop being too nice especially to those who do not deserve it..

>> Do you keep tabs of how much or how many times have you tipped other players?

No 

Do you expect that they should tip you as much when theyre winning?

Absolutely not. I don't expect tips at all because I see tip as a gift, non-refundable gift. I don't expect o be tipped and I don't want anyone to expect tips from me when I win. I will tip when I feel like it. I don't mind people asking me. Once I had two people asking me for money at the same time. One person just ask for tip (as a gift) really nice, another person asked me for a loan, but I knew that this person will never ever pay back because the account looked kinda fishy. I decided to give money to the person who just asked for tip.

On 1/9/2019 at 1:28 AM, blueprints said:

Nah that is way too much work and i am too busy busting to do all that. 

Haha Blue!!    You always have a great input !   Agreed, same for me !

yea i was like always keep tab for auto bet,well ofcourse if i tip someone and they make money it just dumb if they make money from my tip and ignore me when they getting much more money from it,they should know that they got all the money is from mine :D should be win-win trade

On 12/22/2018 at 10:25 AM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Do you keep tabs of how much or how many times have you tipped other players?

I never keep tabs. I dont think it's worth the effort, because most people here are beggars. Besides, tipping literally means that you give it to them out of your own will, and technically, you shouldn't expect anything in return, but the heart wants what it wants huh xD

Do you expect that they should tip you as much when theyre winning?

I mean I don't expect it from most of the people. And for some people, I just hope they don't tip me back because I feel guilty then! haha its weird for me that way.

But if there's someone I tip, at their low, I expect them to tip back too :D

you see the ones that have asked you for help winning big, while they tip everyone else and skip you or dont even aknowledge your pressence

Yes. This does indeed get annoying. The fact that they won't even say "hi" pisses me off. Fine, dont tip me, at least say hi! haha I guess this is an indication to cut them off form your life huh ;) 

This post also does remind me, I really should try and become more generous. Off late, I haven't been the best of myself, and that is probably because I went off my SSRIs and so my moods have changed quite a LOT. I'll try and be more generous! And @snow @BLXN @elyte0nes After this post, I'll try to tip you guys more! :D Sorry for being a pain in the ass xD 😛

Speaking of tips, yea i agree that when you voluntarily tipped someone, should not expect it to be returned. or else your intention is to tip so they will tip you too that is very wrong. whether you win or lost in the future, there's nothing could do other players will save you. Actually i have known some players when i'm in the hr,(wins small with auto rolling? wooooohhhhh looking for me, mentioning my name, why i dont tip LOL, why i'm sooo "kuripot" etc. etc. Well i said dont teach me, it's my decision, i have my goal, when my goal is achieved well and good maybe that's the time to tip some. 

First thing no i dont keep track of how much and how many times i tipped friends. When i sent tip i could afford it and that "money" was won just before so to be true i dont even consider it comes from my pocket. I mean for example i depo 0.03 btc, turn them in 0.1, if i tip 0.01 i dont consider it as comin from me i just reduced a little my winnings..

about what you described I know how you feel but i d say there s different situation in what i understand :

the first case is when you tip someone because he s a friend and has eventually tip you before. He didnt asked anything. And maybe after you bust you see him tipping other people while you'd like that he tips you back .

But here s my point. I dont keep track of tip for this reason. The tip is a way to say to someone thanks or to support someome. If you start counting who owe who it s not a tip it s a loan...  when i sent i do not wait anything in return.

the second is when someonr ask you for some help and that s some kijd of loan who dont say its name. But if i help a friend, if i need help later and that they ignore me, i consider them not as friend anymore but as what they really are, beggars...

Well, I'm never keeping tabs while most of my tips are just cause of my happy mood, i guess. Once someone tip me a high amount I'll definitely keep a note so I'll be able to remember that he actually helped me, so once I'm on profits I'll tip back. However, many people that I've tip are just ignoring me while they are winning, I would really like to mention them, but i guess it would't be apropriate. Also I never tip people who are asking me for loans while I'm on profits because I know that I'll get nothing back, so I'm just tipping a small amount to get rid of him.

Yes, and no... I stop tipping people that I constantly see tipping other people , and not me when I have tipped them many times.  Started tipping people that tip me, and things started working out a little bit better. Gotta have balance with everything...