Stake Forum
Brunkey

How often do you tip other players?

Featured Comment

Hi Guys!

I love to tip other members on stake. Normally if i deposit money on stake, and if i make some profit. I will do small tips to other players.
Normally i send it to my friendlist on stake. 

My Question for you!
How many tips do you make per day to help other players?

you cant use time to count on it, cause sometime i tipped a punch of user in 1 min tho, sometime i tip no one in a while like a week cause im so poor ...i cant even handle me how to tip ppl

2 minutes ago, Brunkey said:

Hi Guys!

I love to tip other members on stake. Normally if i deposit money on stake, and if i make some profit. I will do small tips to other players.
Normally i send it to my friendlist on stake. 

My Question for you!
How many tips do you make per day to help other players?

1 minute ago, hanvee said:

you cant use time to count on it, cause sometime i tipped a punch of user in 1 min tho, sometime i tip no one in a while like a week cause im so poor ...i cant even handle me how to tip ppl

Yes i complete understand @hanvee  can't count to! But i like to know how much people tip other persons on here. Tanks for your answer.

I tip other people if I win alot or im just feeling generous.. I have about 5 or 6 pages of tips that I have sent in total and around 10 pages of received xD  But if you tip someone then you can't expect to give you back aswell everytime.

20 minutes ago, blurrijs said:

I tip other people if I win alot or im just feeling generous.. I have about 5 or 6 pages of tips that I have sent in total and around 10 pages of received xD  But if you tip someone then you can't expect to give you back aswell everytime.

Yes you right! normally i tip someone to help others, and if they make money with a game, normally they pay me double pack haha.

I agree with Hanvee, time is a very bad indicator. A player can go months without tipping someone, and then tip 50 people in 1 minute if they win big. It is all about when they win, and how much they are willing to give away to others :)

It's not depends on my winings, as usually I'm playing only for challenges, or playing with small, so winning small :D I'm just tipping random my friends, if I have extra free funds, just so. And mostly private, to avoid zombies attack in pm's 😅

It all depends on if i win or not.  When I win big i always try to tip out to my friends especially those that tip me.  I used to tip out alot but lately since funds are low its been hard to tip.

Nice to bring this topic up. Tipping is showing how kind the tipper is. It is not measured by the amount but by the happiness it brings to the giver. Sharing one's blessings to other player means an act of kindness. With profit or not I usually share what I have to other players specially to those whom I know are kind to me not by giving me tips but showing that they appreciate my presence in the game. Have a wonderful day or night to everyone.   

Well I do tip in trivia ways and also sometimes in random ways to people like for helping or doing something good or generally tip people I like 

The amount of times I tip someone else ever since I started on Stake? Lols it is an unimaginable large amount of times. 😛

O.o Do you honestly mean to ask if we've counted every single tip we have given out to other players?.. Let me just to go through the pages of my tip log.. nope wont do it.. cause  does it really matter anyways? I actually created a topic in relation to this type of behavior of keeping tabs of your tips to others as if were making a list and expect the tips back.. shouldnt be counting unless you are...