Stake Forum
Brunkey

How often do you tip other players?

Featured Comment

I used to tip a lot. I felt like I must share part of my profit with other people. But I'm no longer in the chat now cause it distracts me from the game. 

On 3/1/2019 at 2:22 PM, Lordtops said:

I dont tip other player, if i got lucky i try to make rain.... Hahahaha

That's actually a better idea if you  have a large group of friends and not to raise the question of " Why didn't you tip me ? " That would refrain friends asking this question and if they do so you can say " It's the bot ! " 

On 3/8/2019 at 5:46 AM, Mistake said:

How many tips i share?I never counted more than I spent to tip someone if i have i will share if i dont have may i will silent mode

it's a good strategy to avoid putting trivial ideas in the minds of players like you are rich or something else
lol nice it bro @Mistake

Once I've landed some good hits, I usually send some tips (rarely happens haha).

Cheers

I do tip when I win big. Then I try to tip some of the people I know, but for sure not those who contact me on IM asking for loan or just to tip them when I never heard of them. 

I use to tip a lot when i first entered the btc gambling community and also use to think i was helping people. Now that ive seen more of how people are and how things go I think differently so i dont tip as much at all. Unless I win big then i will share to anyone but usually its just to friends who have helped me in past. very short list of people, no regrets if they win or lose or tip back. I only tip them so they can have some fun, not to financially help or anything. 

I don't really tip players here. ONLY when I win and do some games so that it will be more fun and well deserved!

I don't like spammers getting it on rain or something. 

Usually I do when I am winning decently and has a comfortable bankroll. Also I rarely make the tipping publicly shown too.

Haha im muted.. so there is no way to tip players..also no way to get tips..there are pro's and cons.. it was cool tipping people and i had no problems..but some expect more because in how much u won.. some are never appreciated whats given to them..but some do to tip because they want to.. but some do it for the attention..or get the chat room to spam... and they know who they are.. because it use to be to auto for tips to be made public.. now u have to click if u want  to make it public..to see a player to tip a high amount to another and see Hi    o/ blahblah....is funny af..

Whenever I do well, I like to share something with other players. I used to do a lot more rains but then after asking on forum what people liked, I started to do more trivias to shift the reward on active players. Every once in a while I will just directly tip players, mostly the ones that have been supportive to me and friendly not begging for free money.

But now with the new shift of rains to reward the people that actively bet, I have been using the rain function more nowadays.

But all of this is dependent on whenever I do well myself.

I might do some random tips when im winning big or something. Anyways, that became really bad when I got spammed while doing tips and trivias and lost my whole balance due to lag. So from now on I prefer playing with the ghost mode and tipping only friends.

1 hour ago, FotisNt said:

I got spammed while doing tips and trivias and lost my whole balance due to lag

That's weird lol. If it gives you lag i guess you should've stopped playing for a minute or so so that the stake chatbox stops and cools down and then go again. 

On 12/22/2018 at 11:45 PM, Brunkey said:

Hi Guys!

I love to tip other members on stake. Normally if i deposit money on stake, and if i make some profit. I will do small tips to other players.
Normally i send it to my friendlist on stake. 

My Question for you!
How many tips do you make per day to help other players?

Is it really necessary to count every time when you help someone? Like: "weeeell, this is second time today"

On 12/23/2018 at 12:35 AM, Paecga129 said:

Like all of the time !!!   I send tips all the time cuz I love all the players at Stake and they do the same thing for me !!!!

awwww paecga .... did you used to do this and now you dont? is that whats going on? its cute tho the way you edit it =P

im kinda in athe same boat ... i used to much more when i was risher and not drwoinging in debt..