Stake Forum
Brunkey

How often do you tip other players?

Featured Comment

I always send a lot to my friends list and friends im betting with, because its not only a great way to stay close and be generous, but its like an investment because if they build up they send some back haha.

I used to tip a lot and even did a 0.01BTC trivia couple weeks ago. But I noticed doing lot of tips, rains and trivias do not get appreciated by the entire community. 

There are a lot of players if you come in chat and they see you have a flame than they act like your friend just hoping to receive some free money. But on other days when I come online in chat and say good evening/morning there are even less than a handful replying in chat. But as soon as they see the flame the start responding. So I actually do not tip/ rain do trivias that much anymore. 

On 4/20/2019 at 9:28 PM, nattekut said:

I used to tip a lot and even did a 0.01BTC trivia couple weeks ago. But I noticed doing lot of tips, rains and trivias do not get appreciated by the entire community. 

True because most of the people you have tipped would be beggars and they don't want to appreciate anyone but just want to get your money , honestly i'd do a rain instead of a huge tip in your shoes. 

In the past, I have always tiped many people openly in chat, but for a long time I have been doing this only privately and only with certain people

PLINKO: 5,646,068,506

placed by Jayceee on 21/05/2019

Wagered

0.00000100 btc.svg

Multiplier

420x

Profit

0.00041900 btc.svg

PLINKO: 5,649,057,130

placed by Jayceee on 21/05/2019

Wagered

0.00000100 btc.svg

Multiplier

120x

Profit

0.00011900 btc.svg

I have never given rain to any other player because I myself do not know how to make rain. so I can receive rain more often and I like it a lot, if I know how to make rain, maybe I'll try it right away. is there a friend who can teach me, it is not impossible when I win a lot I will tip all players online as a manifestation of my victory

Posted (edited)
On 6/20/2019 at 9:33 AM, pras111 said:

I have never given rain to any other player because I myself do not know how to make rain. so I can receive rain more often and I like it a lot, if I know how to make rain, maybe I'll try it right away. is there a friend who can teach me, it is not impossible when I win a lot I will tip all players online as a manifestation of my victory

i know what you mean.... sometimes i'm afraid of doing something wrong and accidentally raining everything on accident lolol

Edited by Shaniqua | spelling fixes

i should add it up .. but omfg xD i've tipped a lot. i have reasoned this is probably because i am bipolar, and do dumb stuff that people with a baseline personality never do - i don't resent giving away so much money, but it would be nice to see any portion of it return, but hey.. if we don't reap here, we reap elsewhere =D

Well that depends on how much i win that day and what other players are around when I'm winning but i don't usually keep count of my tips its just not something i worry about.

It all depends on if i win or not.  When I win big i always try to tip out to my friends especially those that tip me.  I used to tip out alot but lately since funds are low its been hard to tip. Mostly im only tipping a few ppl like 2-3.

I actually calmed down on tipping users, most of the time, I was tipping loads out then I found my best friends actually scamming me in the end and it upset me. I lost all my kindness on one day when someone I could trust almost with my heart betraying my trust. It's sad because if that day never happened, I think I'd be tipping loads out still. Sad to see some so desperate for 250k sats.

I like to be a generous person, i tip when ever i win ,lately my hits are getting farther and farther apart though so im not able to tip as much as i used to, it also irritates me that when i rain in chat it skips people and i don't like that. people complain about beggars and to a point i can see what they mean and it irritates me when im on a good winning streak and then comes all the friend requests and for some reason it automatically kills my winning streak every single time never fails. i don't hate them cuz i know what its like to be broke and have nothing, trying everything you can to make a buck, many stuck in the gambling addiction category , its not my place to judge them if it was up to me id have a very very over generous site and help everyone , i like to see people win and do good soi i will continue to tip as much as i can when ever i can. the love of money is the root of all evil, but hey atleast i dont have to pay people to laugh at my jokes ;)

I enjoy spreading the wealth if I am doing well and have the extra funds to share.  I tend to rain quite a bit if I hit big, but that's just me.  As far as directly tipping other players, I generally only do that to players I've "known" for some time if they're in need, and I hardly ever do if they ask.  I don't mind giving away a portion of funds to folks I enjoy chatting with and such, and I've received the same generosity in turn.... but it is generally only a select few players.