Stake Forum
Rantly

What's your favourite Sports?

Featured Comment

Tough one to pick, I like to watch almost every sport and any major sportevent. I probably would have to say volleybal.

Sadly not that active myself atm, tho I tend to swim once a week or an occasional hike.

Basketball. Growing up and in school, thats the sport i mostly played. Although a bit hockey at a younger age was also something i took a part in growng up in Montreal, there were skating rinks at every park during winter. Volleyball, Tennis and Ping Pong was amongst the sports i also enjoyed, I tried golf, but i seem to onky enjoy playing it when drunk lol. Can never watch it, boring asf. lol. xD

Well there are many games that i enjoy but out of all of them i enjoy these the most 

1. Running 
  2. Swimming 
  3. Playing Fortnite :P 

On 1/2/2019 at 12:36 AM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Can never watch it, boring asf. lol. xD

Couldn't agree more xD 

My favourite sport is handball, used to train with the local team for about 3 years then had to stop. I have good memories of that period :) 

Other than that, I like to watch a few good football matches when there are some important tournaments, as well as water polo :D