What's your favourite Sports?

Featured Comment

My favorite sport is badminton. There are five reasons why I like to play badminton. Fist, I can improve my health by playing it. I play it about three times for a week. Second, I can relax from stress of studying when I play it. It makes me feel very good. Third, I feel enjoy when the badminton is flying in the air. I can change the movement of the badminton with my control. I feel independent when I control it. Fourth, I can make many friends when I play it. I often play it with the stranger so I get to know new friends. I have better relationship with the new friends. Finally, I think badminton is not as intense as other sports such as football and basketball. It lessens the possibility of being hurt.

• Support

When I was in primary school I was playing handball for a year but I figured out that I don't like it that much so I later switched to volleyball. I really grew to like it but I was forced to stop playing it since I had some other things to do that were more important to me. But since that period volleyball became my favourite sport 😄

favorite Sports is football, I mean soccer. But I like to play only and I don't intrest to watch match or betting or somthing like that. I was slection for my hightschool football team , I think that's was 2006-2008. :D 
But can't play well for now a day, because I was too much smoking can't run too longer. :( 

• 4 weeks later...
On 23.12.2018 at 09:17, Rantly said:

Привет ребят! хотел знать, какой у всех любимый спорт?

Моя плавает!

Hi! My favorite sport is swimming. This sport is not only beautiful.. but also very useful for health. Training during swimming all muscles. Just wonderful!!!