Stake Forum
egiggs

Share experiences using 2 mines and play manually.

Featured Comment

using 2 mines is also not easy.

it's just that we can play more calmly, I choose the manual because I can determine the payout myself needed. play casually and get more profit even if it's only 2 mines.

Here are some scraps from my game using 2 mines

image.png.6a6694f39d27da698c8d3aae3c3edbf9.pngimage.png.2da9c6d5022d03e830027b031f608927.png

good luck and play safe :D

2 hours ago, blurrijs said:

I try going with 12 mines 13 diamonds or 13 mines and 12 diamonds and trying to hit the 5million multiplier on autobet. But it's very hard

dont tell me your going to try to do it manually?!?
                                                                                                                                                 
it would take a lifetime!

If you think it's actually a lot easier to make profit with only 2-3 mines because you can easily win 8/10 bets if you play carefully and you are not greedy for 100x payouts. But sometimes you just get a bad streak and keep hitting a kine from your first 2 tiles and that usually happens for a few times in a row. I hate when that happens. Anyway, at the end playing on a power number of mines seems like the best strategy for me. Easy money, fast profit 

My experience playing manually has been terrible. Most of my games playing manual, i seem to have shitty luck, i click the bomb on the first or second try. Thats why i just play auto from how on whch is quicker and better in my opinion. unless im playing 24 bombs and 1 diamond, that i still play on manual.

On 12/23/2018 at 4:06 PM, williamshennie9 said:

I usually play with 3 mines, and cashout on a payout of 2x or slightly more. But whatever works for you, you should use :)

Yeah yeah, me too. I think it is the easiest way to win money on mines)))

On 12/27/2018 at 4:12 AM, Marrcos1337 said:

Yeah yeah, me too. I think it is the easiest way to win money on mines)))

Well i dont know about that...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
its alll relative... meaning less chance to lose fast... but need more diamonds to win biig
so there is no difference i th ink.

On 12/23/2018 at 1:28 PM, egiggs said:

using 2 mines is also not easy.

it's just that we can play more calmly, I choose the manual because I can determine the payout myself needed. play casually and get more profit even if it's only 2 mines.

Here are some scraps from my game using 2 mines

image.png.6a6694f39d27da698c8d3aae3c3edbf9.pngimage.png.2da9c6d5022d03e830027b031f608927.png

good luck and play safe :D

Whow look great! i will do the same, hope that it will work for me as well.

Well, I played mines with 2 boms many times. Most of them my profits came up with a negative number due to low risk with high bets. I know, I should had autobet with higher risk which means more bombs and a medium betting amount.

Hi! yeah it's true it's still quieter as a much less aggressive method than 10 bombs for example! slowly but surely what! but at the same time imagine you can open 19 tiles so you're fine what and the boom! it's annoying, for as long as it happens several times in your ranks really the red serie must be hard on morale! but after your idea without going looking for the x40 but just the x10 and that you succeed several times it comes back to the same almost and you have much less risk of crashing while making a good profit, and if you fall on a bomb you do the same hunt for the x10 without increasing your bet except after 5 times the double and you do the same and the same after 5 times the loss you double its climb not too fast and you have to go there to crash anyway!lol!
but that's just my point of view, of course, everyone has their own technique!
in any case, good luck to all and good luck!
Bye!!!

When I have first tried playing mines I am always disappointed about my chosen block has bomb and explode. But days past and I am already been addicted to it. It's a game where I really cover my face or eyes when I already had opened 6 or more blocks and was really hoping that I made a very wise decision and would not explode. I laugh with my reaction after clicking the cashout. But 1 or 2 mines is not that stressful to click, but finishing most of the block just shows how strong your guts is. 

If I am in a mood for winning big bucks then I go for the highest multiplier or else I go for the one where its less risky to bust big bucks and win small bucks from it.

I enjoy playing mines with 2 bombs. Once you think its easy thats when you go on a long losing streak. And vice versa. Well made game though. 

It's hard for me to play mines anymore. I always bust on that game. I'm happy that you found a strategy that works for you. Goodluck!

On 12/24/2018 at 5:15 AM, jkd123 said:

I have seen many peoples has some luck with 2 bom lately. But when i tried to play, it's really hard. Or maybe, thats not my style.

I remember wauwau used to play with 3 bombs and he used to win big. But as with all the games here, the seed pair is the ultimate decider.