Stake Community
Voltax

share dicebot strategy

Featured Comment

I haven't used any dicebot. I always play at 1.2× payout. And sometimes try auto bet. I used to play 3× payout with 10 sats base bet if I have 40k sats in my game balance. Run it for few minutes then agin play manually 1.2× payout. And continue the process same way again. Sometimes get profit and all time bust lol. But you are wanting to know about dicebot on mines game? Confused

Do you pay attention to what you post? Clearly not since you post this in the mines section when you are talking about using the dicebot. Perhaps you can search on the correct page for dice strategies that you can use. There are plenty of ideas and techniques you can try:

https://forum.stake.com/board/69-dice/

seuntjie's dicebot forum is probably the best place to find strategies through scripting. the more randomized, yet driven the strategy is, the more effective it will be at combating the edge's bite. 

There's isn't such a strategy which works to anyone, different balances have different strategies, I suggest you trying to find a strategy that's the appropriate one for your balance, which means for example if you have a huge bankroll try martingaling to earn low profits overnight at 1.4x.

5 minutes ago, ChristopherSCra said:

I want to get a link to the dicebot forum

Jist search it on google. Just search " Seuntije Dicebot for stake " and it will show up.