Stake Forum
Shaniqua

The sound of Push...

Featured Comment

So guys... Ive noticed for a long time already,  from the very dawn of stake actually...
In BJ when you Push or tie game with the dealer, and get your money back (no win no loss, 1x): the sound it make is the same sound that it makes when you win a game.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
Am i the only one who....                             

1. noticed this?
  2. is very annoyed at this?
  3. thinks it shouldn't be the same sound?

Id like to hear what you all think about this...  Any other sound would be acceptable, but not the same one as a win! 
its kind of like BJ laughing in my face everytime i hear the sound of push *o_o

One thing i thought was it can maybe take the sound that it makes when one uses the double down button/bet.
know what sound i am talking about?                                                          

It's the same for diamond poker. When you tie it makes the same sound as when you win. It's probably just because in both cases you don't lose any % of your initial bet, and so it emits the same sound whether it's a win or a tie. Also, I've just checked with Wheels and the sound of hitting a 1x makes the same sound as losing, so I have no way to explain that part. Probably just laziness at this point xD

i think the only game where its not this is plinko =P
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
right?                                                                                       

6 minutes ago, Brainy said:

I noticed it on Keno, and its quite annoying as you said. Another sound for push would be a good idea. 

yes sir.. its in all the games...                                                                                                        
i just didnt want to go make a topic for each and every game this happened in lol
i hope people dont do that and take advantage of it =P post wise

13 hours ago, bmg said:

That's why I play with the sound off.  goos luck

aw c'mon bmg, that cant be the sole reason you play with the sound off lololol

i mean if it were, that would be funny and weird as f! looll think about it!

Edited by Shaniqua | spelling fixes

Just play with the sound off if its annoying for you, and I think this is for all of the games on which you can get 1.00x. So blackjack is not the only one. It really doesnt bother me since I play with the sound off so I guess if you don't like it then just turn the sound off, simple xD

Well maybe yeah its not that big of a problem but I guess stake should fix it since those small things can spoil the first impression.