Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Hunting a specific number

Featured Comment

Hello, 

its been a while since i played dice, but for the last xmas challenge we need to hit a specific number 25.12 which has been very elusive. Is there any trick or strat that would bring up certain ranges of numbers or is just luck of the draw? So far ive managed to get 25.11 twice.. 25.13 25.14 25.15.. but still no 25.12.. Im here thinking perhaps im getting trolled or hopefully it will show up soon.

It would seem like the above topic would answer your query regarding an more convenient way in finding the specific dice roll number of 25.12. 

On the other hand, I do hope so too that the number would pop up for you as soon as possible. ;) 

On 12/26/2018 at 5:02 PM, Etude said:

It would seem like the above topic would answer your query regarding an more convenient way in finding the specific dice roll number of 25.12. 

On the other hand, I do hope so too that the number would pop up for you as soon as possible. ;) 

yeah if  you are okay with using bot at your own risk just use that bot,..
                                                                                                                                                                                                   
all you need to do its modify the code in there the guy mentions