Stake Community
cryptoguru

Bot which stops on specific number.

Featured Comment

6 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

You can check out Seuntjie's dicebot, where you can search for specific rolls that you hit, or use MyDiceBot, as shown here (just remember that you use both bots at your own risk, as they are not affiliated with Stake):

Can u show how to search numbers in seuntje? I'm using this bot sometimes.

7 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Click View --> Bet history --> View bets from: Seach --> Tick "Roll" and search for the number. I hope that helps :)

Thanks, i will notice about result, now keno again because was fail with HILO(

18 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Click View --> Bet history --> View bets from: Seach --> Tick "Roll" and search for the number. I hope that helps :)

My problem here is, if I hit 25.12 using dicebot. How can I search it to stake games then? I mean for faster search, for example I rolled 1000x using dicebot and hit 25.12 I will have to search my stake dice history 1by1 to get the game id. Is there a much faster way to do that?

Edited by ekzxc

Seunjtie's Dicebot > Settings mode > Programmer > paste the following into the Code section then switch to Console and type "Start()" and afk until bot stops.

chance = 98
nextbet = 0.000001
bethigh=true
currency="Btc"

function dobet()
    local formattedRoll = tonumber(string.format("%.2f", lastBet.Roll))
    if formattedRoll == 25.12 then
        stop()
    end
end

Edit: *All credits go to Alphastorm and Serlite, I merely combined them*

Edit x2: I HIGHLY recommend first going to Settings Mode> Advanced > Advanced Bet Settings > check bot speed and set it to 0.5 bets per second. Then you switch to Programmer mode. This'll make sure your bot is rolling slower so you don't get the "Please try again later" notification every minute.

Edited by irawk0

Just now, irawk0 said:

Seunjtie's Dicebot > Settings mode > Programmer > paste the following into the Code section then switch to Console and type "Start()" and afk until bot stops.

chance = 98
nextbet = 0.000001
bethigh=true
currency="Btc"

function dobet()
        stop()
    end
end

According to the code, this will automatically stop on 25.12 right? But have you tried using this? Just wanted to make sure because I don't know how to use dicebot well.

2 minutes ago, ekzxc said:

According to the code, this will automatically stop on 25.12 right? But have you tried using this? Just wanted to make sure because I don't know how to use dicebot well.

I've successfully hit 25.12 twice with the exact same code. Once on PD and once here.

Side note, it took 17000+ rolls on PD, but only 400-500 rolls here.

10 minutes ago, ekzxc said:

My problem here is, if I hit 25.12 using dicebot. How can I search it to stake games then? I mean for faster search, for example I rolled 1000x using dicebot and hit 25.12 I will have to search my stake dice history 1by1 to get the game id. Is there a much faster way to do that?

The unrounded number is 25.1200008392334 , so search for that number in the dicebot :)

1 minute ago, irawk0 said:

I've successfully hit 25.12 twice with the exact same code. Once on PD and once here.

Side note, it took 17000+ rolls on PD, but only 400-500 rolls here.

And it stops after hitting 25.12? That's my main question.

Just now, irawk0 said:

Yes it'll autostop. Literally leave it overnight/24/7 until it hits 😛 

Sweet! Thankyou for the code! I really appreciate it. I've been hunting that 25.12 since yesterday but got tired watching the dice roll.

2 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

The unrounded number is 25.1200008392334 , so search for that number in the dicebot :)

Read my question again.

18 minutes ago, irawk0 said:

chance = 98
nextbet = 0.000001
bethigh=true
currency="Btc"

function dobet()
        stop()
    end
end

Edit x2: I HIGHLY recommend first going to Settings Mode> Advanced > Advanced Bet Settings > check bot speed and set it to 0.5 bets per second. Then you switch to Programmer mode. This'll make sure your bot is rolling slower so you don't get the "Please try again later" notification every minute.

That's what I was looking for! Big thanks! 😘

46 minutes ago, irawk0 said:

chance = 98
nextbet = 0.000001
bethigh=true
currency="Btc"

function dobet()
        stop()
    end
end

Thanks for mentioning me in the post. )) There is also a simpler method to get a roll. Rounding is not always accurate, therefore I propose another solution.

currency = 'bch' --btc, ltc, eth, doge
chance=97 
nextbet=0.000022 
bethigh=true 

function dobet()
    if lastBet.Roll>=25.119 and lastBet.Roll<25.125 then
        ching()
        stop()
    end
end

Ya i made a topic earlier for hitting 25.12.. as Will said, if youre on a PC sejunties dice bot is nice but it wont stop at a specific number. the good thing about us it keeps a bet log. so u can see if u hit the number running it while u sleep. stake keeps bet logs too but ull have to open each bet just to see the number which is not going to be a fun task. gl im still hunting it myself.

1 hour ago, alphastorm said:

Thanks for mentioning me in the post. )) There is also a simpler method to get a roll. Rounding is not always accurate, therefore I propose another solution.

currency = 'bch' --btc, ltc, eth, doge
chance=97 
nextbet=0.000022 
bethigh=true 

function dobet()
        ching()
        stop()
    end
end

I used your code and paste it on programmer's mode. When I call start() on console I get this error 

LUA ERROR!!
Unexpected Symbol ''

How to fix this? Thanks

28 minutes ago, ekzxc said:

I used your code and paste it on programmer's mode. When I call start() on console I get this error 

LUA ERROR!!
Unexpected Symbol ''

How to fix this? Thanks

currency = 'bch'
chance=97 
nextbet=0.000022 
bethigh=true 

function dobet()
        ching()
        stop()
    end
end

Try again. Perhaps there is an error in the character encoding. You can remove one line and it does not hurt his work.

43 minutes ago, alphastorm said:

currency = 'bch'
chance=97 
nextbet=0.000022 
bethigh=true 

function dobet()
        ching()
        stop()
    end
end

Try again. Perhaps there is an error in the character encoding. You can remove one line and it does not hurt his work.

Thank you very much for this. I've finished the dice hunt within 100 rolls. Thank you!!

4 hours ago, irawk0 said:

chance = 98
nextbet = 0.000001
bethigh=true
currency="Btc"

function dobet()
        stop()
    end
end

Thanks! needed this myself aswell for the challenge, gonna take too much time if I tried hitting it myself

Thank you for providing this Dicebot script to help me finish the last Christmas challenge! ;) Very much appreciated to the contributers above!

3 hours ago, Xumus said:

Is it safe to use programs with ready scripts? 

All scripts always have a degree of risk. The dicebot program itself only makes bets. These scenarios are not intended to play for profit, only to complete the quest.