Stake Forum
Bigmann23

Forgot To Set A Bet Again On Auto

Featured Comment

Several times now i have started auto and blankly started at the screen watched many bets go by before i realized my balance wasn't changing. I forgot to set a bet. So I'm just curious how many of you have done this as well? Have you ever hit a huge multiplier only to realize you didn't have a bet placed?

I have done this before, but luckily I did not hit a big multiplier before I noticed. It worked out in my favour, because the 50 "pre-rolls" (or zero bets) that it made were losing ones, so it just saved me a bit of satoshis :D

i did that a lot of times, but that is not the worse... the worse is when you are in automatic,change to manual and ... you forgot it... when you return to automatic, still the percentage of rise is there... and a lot of times y put a bet so high and.... bye bye balance...

Yea I think it happens to me once. But other think happen as well when I set autobet and went to read other stuff on the internet in different browser window and forgot that I placed the bet. And of course I lost all but it wasn't much so I didn't care.

Yea this happened alot when I was chasing challenges and refreshed page but forgot to set bet again. Thank god I haven't accidentally completed a challenge with 0 bet yet as I always keep the live stats chart up and if it's not moving I start questioning myself lol.

I did switch from BTC to Eth on accident before and forgot to switch back. I believe I hit a 30x or higher on hilo with 10k and was so happy until I realized I won 300k eth not sat .-.

I can't even count how many times I have done that.  You sit and watch your plays but after a while you look at your balance and its gone nowhere not up or down.   When it happens to me I feel kinda silly lol. 

Yeeeeep. I did that today on Keno.. I had to refresh my browser and completely forgot to set a bet... Hit 16.50x multiplier with 0 bet.. Gee effin Gee.. was not impressed with myself. Also tend to bet more or lower than what i want to bet by putting the first number on the wrong decimal and not double checking before pressing ayto play. o.O shit happens xD

9 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Hey, yeah, many times did hit x1000 or x2000 while forgot to bet, thats such too annoying :D

Wow, I would be devastated if that happened to me :( Sorry to hear that, always the worst feeling to hit a big payout only to realise you made a zero or small bet.

On 12/28/2018 at 12:32 AM, Bigmann23 said:

Several times now i have started auto and blankly started at the screen watched many bets go by before i realized my balance wasn't changing. I forgot to set a bet. So I'm just curious how many of you have done this as well? Have you ever hit a huge multiplier only to realize you didn't have a bet placed?

there is a bug that causes this to happen  when  you already have a bet amount selected then switching from autobet off and selecting number on keno again..
                                                                                                                                                                                                              
its not replicable every single time but it happens more often than you think, this weird bug with wager amount resetting to 0 has been in stake for too long... its not even acknowledged i think 

I have done this many times. Used to pre-roll a lot on Dice and I was hunting for 8 reds on 1.2x multiplier. It took half day to get it. So, when I got 8 bets red, I was supposed to bet max on the next one. The next one was a green and sadly I forgot to place a bet. My half day wasted for a single 0 profit winning bet  😂.