Stake Forum
wngo123

Playing with other people's money?

Featured Comment

imagine this feature on stake: Special kind of tip where you can send specific amount to your friend and this person plays with that money but you get all the winnings and that person gets some % or more rain. It could be used by lazy people or just as fun with friends who think they don't have enough luck or skills themselves. :D

What happens when a player busts that money that you sent it to? How are you going to get a return? This is like a form of loan and loaning has been phased out especially on the forum, nothing more to say about this to be honest. This will not work if implementations had features around this. 

2 minutes ago, athena2007 said:

what a toilet futuristic toilet post .. 

Just saw that athena, lol some people are dying for sats and wasting our time. The worst suggestion I've seen and not thought out so I agree.

1 minute ago, DarkBlood069 said:

What happens when a player busts that money that you sent it to? How are you going to get a return? This is like a form of loan and loaning has been phased out especially on the forum, nothing more to say about this to be honest. This will not work if implementations had features around this. 

thanks for the insight ...lol i seem to make the point in a few words ..

Just now, DarkBlood069 said:

What happens when a player busts that money that you sent it to? How are you going to get a return?  

They won't. If they loose you loose too. But you know that risk before sending money. 

> This is like a form of loan

No it's not a loan at all. You just giving them power over your money and know the risk. Of course it could spark problems and fights with people, but you would be able to observe how they play and check the results.

3 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

No it's not a loan at all. You just giving them power over your money and know the risk. Of course it could spark problems and fights with people, but you would be able to observe how they play and check the results.

Then it's just a tip?

You are basically suggesting what we already have with nothing more then boundary's. Nothing more then a waste of time when you can just offer help when people want to. Remember, you are not allowed to ask for tips in the forum or stake chat. 

Personally, I don't want to see this insane idea made. Personally speaking yet again, I'd advise admins/devs/support to remove this radical post that has not been thought out at all....

We have the option to tip? Why this... wtf? 

Those that want to know how people play can just create a youtube video or stream it live, simple.

Edited by DarkBlood069

40 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

imagine this feature on stake: Special kind of tip where you can send specific amount to your friend and this person plays with that money but you get all the winnings and that person gets some % or more rain. It could be used by lazy people or just as fun with friends who think they don't have enough luck or skills themselves. :D

I get it, it's like a tip with strings.  It's creative but I don't see it working out.  First, the site made a big effort to take itself OUT of deals between players, there is no loan discussion in chat and the loans section in the forum was removed.  So there is no way they are going to invest development time in coding something like this into the site.  Second, most people think you should play for fun and not use borrowed money to play.  Third, there is a small group that makes money by loaning other players money to play (yes still) and they will hate the competition.  So I don't see any way for this to justify the expense of implementation.

@athena2007 actually your first response was so horrible I almost hid it, as it is non sensical, but since @DarkBlood069 seemed to get it and like it I didn't.  Try and at least make posts that are complete sentences.

I don't think this would work since it's basically just another way of loaning but you get paid back more, and what would the percentages be? Everyone is just making up random stuff to get satoshis by the forum now.. xD

Hello! Well, i guess that would be bad in any case because there is always an 80% chance to lose any balance by gambling on a site vs a bot which works with the "provably fair". Although there are cases that people made lots of money but you can never be sure.

Edited by FotisNt

nah this woudlnt work... especially if you say if the person would keep all the money the other wins...
what incentive would the person have to play with  the money?
                                                                                                                                                                     
also the whole things just doesnt sound it would work, too much work wouold need to be put into it when there are more important matters already at h and

it still happens. I once saw dandiel or Danidel a person who got banned who had played with some guys money and didn't pay back when the lender asked him to with the profit but he did eventually but at a later time 

58 minutes ago, Kate said:

it still happens. I once saw dandiel or Danidel a person who got banned who had played with some guys money and didn't pay back when the lender asked him to with the profit but he did eventually but at a later time 

yeah it happens but i dont think stake will ever make a system to have the this be an automated regulated process or anything
                                                                                                                                          
do you know what i mean? 

1 hour ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

O.o Its very common since alot of players are, faucet hunters, rain dancers or just plain ol beggers. Now that the rainbot requirements have changed, all they need to do is spam chat to get rain no wagers required. xD

Wait, when did it change? I thought it was only based on wagering. If I don't wager, I don't get any rains.

On 1/2/2019 at 1:36 AM, BLXN said:

honestly, i thought this was a joke about tipping people, and them busting. xD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wow,  lol I thought the same thing when I read it.

On 12/29/2018 at 1:02 AM, wngo123 said:

i be friends not for the money :) never wanted for get tips also. so yeah i dont play on my friends money 

ah whatsoever, i dont care what is important to me is to receive/get the tips, the rains from stake,in addition to some depos  i play i earned some,i lost some but the importance of it is i have no obligation to others i gained experiences. 

Edited by automatic

On 12/29/2018 at 2:09 AM, williamshennie9 said:

Interesting idea, I must say! Though, if you are playing with someone else's money, they could place bets to lose if they want to spite you. So it is a risk I guess, but could be a cool idea to try out.

is it count if i playing with your money .... lol... jk anyway i am playing stake money many time thru the bonus email code n faucet

haha i get what your saying. I have thought of something like this before and well, the person would have to really be lucky and convince me their seed pair is really working well for them. But i dont see anyone wanting to work for free ? Especially making someone money for free, like what makes gambling fun is you winning money not others winning money lol.