Stake Forum
CryptoGambling

My first X1000 :D

Featured Comment

Congratulations, i hit my 6th 1000x today, with 260x 420x and 620x .. xD i use to think i would never be able to hit 1000x but this past month, ive hit atleast 3-4 times. All i know is before November this year, ive never hit it. So the 6 times ive hit it is within November and December. Its also weird that when i hit one high multiplier, im able to hunt and hint a few more.The most ive hit was 120x 170x 260x 620x 1000x all in one night. But when im not hitting, none of them hits. xD

Nice hit there! And 0.04 btc win for first 1000x on plinko is very good, I've hit 1000x twice myself but it was only with 750 and 1000 litoshi xD  I also saw you on highroller tab today so you've been highroller already pretty fast if you joined few days ago :)

Jesus what a start to Stake, hitting that big the first day. I saw on HR as well, huge congrats :) I'd change seed and play something else for awhile first before playing Plinko again lol

Congratulations, it really does happen for the really lucky players and you were one of them, I hit 1000x In november hitting a $900 win (3.64bch) - so you never quite know your luck, I wish you the very best of luck hitting your next high multiplier in the future :D

1 minute ago, DarkBlood069 said:

Congratulations, it really does happen for the really lucky players and you were one of them, I hit 1000x In november hitting a $900 win (3.64bch) - so you never quite know your luck, I wish you the very best of luck hitting your next high multiplier in the future :D

1 hour ago, irawk0 said:

Jesus what a start to Stake, hitting that big the first day. I saw on HR as well, huge congrats :) I'd change seed and play something else for awhile first before playing Plinko again lol

Thank you ! I am a regular of his big payout! I hope to retouch a quick lol

1 hour ago, irawk0 said:

I missed it on the HR tab, but I do agree, I would also suggest changing the seed after such a big win :D

Woah that's a very very lucky hit and a very huge win in btc lucky you bet 4000 Satoshis and won that hive amount.  God luck on your future plays.  Also how long did it take for you to achieve it ?