Stake Forum
irawk0

Calling out the fakes.

Featured Comment

On 12/29/2018 at 7:18 AM, irawk0 said:

Not sure if any of you notice this, but there are literally hundreds of messages in chat everyday of someone saying "busted 0.02 btc" or whatever high amount. Now I totally agree when it's either someone on flame or a regular gambler on chat. But when it's a name I've literally seen less than 5 times in chat and their entire chat history comprises of "grats rain catchers" I'm 99.9999% inclined to believe they are blatantly lying. What's more is they tend to have incredibly new join date, all wagered/profit/loss on hidden, constantly passive towards everyone, or all of the above.

I'm kind of fed up with these pathetic people, would love to know what you guys think in this situation, and if it's possible to have these behaviors become muteable offenses unless there's screenie proof?

I included an example below, as you can see in the chat, he busted 500k sat. However his ENTIRE wagered amount is 1.9m sat over 39 thousand bets. That means on average he was wagering 50 satoshi each time, meaning assuming he played the exact same game everytime he would've lost roughly 500k sat taking into account the extra losses. He claims to have "just lost" that much when I think we all know 39k bets would take much longer than that, not to mention anyone would've logically stopped the suicidal play well before busting. From his chat behavior I feel like he's going to try to say the exact same thing even in 2020, in an attempt to catch rain (see second pic).

image.thumb.png.92721c364e28f0f54cca958af49cc2d4.png

image.png.20147bd039192667ddbfa0703c25b432.png

i busted 600k with less wager than that on an alt the other night.. it's possible. more than possible, actually xD however -- there are many salient points made herein otherwise. just trolling along. don't mind me.  :3 

We all have seen it so many times but there's only so much that can be done about it.   I have just chosen to ignore everything that bothers me in chat rather than waisting my time and energy on paying any attention to it.

I love calling out these people every chance i get . It irratates me a lot when they do this fake oh I just bust a large amount and you look at the stats they have not even wagered near that much. Whats the point in lying about it it just makes you look dumb and and waist everyones time to have even read  the stupid lie. 

Most of 2019 now somany people like that, idontknow thats they new account or their friends thats so anonnying when someone say, busted bla bla bla, im thinking what we should do when they busted we must make their happy again? lol wasted time for real better i put them on my ignored list

18 minutes ago, swoleisthegoal said:

i dont quite see how saying you bust would increase chances of getting rain would it? sorry im still not 100% sure on how rain works i kind of just assumed you had to say anything in chat to be able to catch it

Chatting is part of the rain, from what I understand.   Constructive not spammy chat.   And in my opinion betting also plays a part but no one ever had confirmed that for us.  

Just now, Paecga129 said:

Chatting is part of the rain, from what I understand.   Constructive not spammy chat.   And in my opinion betting also plays a part but no one ever had confirmed that for us.  

yes but why would faking a bet make you more likely to catch a rain? its not as if they are actually betting all they are doing is sending a chat the same as saying "hi how are you guys"

53 minutes ago, swoleisthegoal said:

yes but why would faking a bet make you more likely to catch a rain? its not as if they are actually betting all they are doing is sending a chat the same as saying "hi how are you guys"

Also gl congrats and they go again and come again when rain comes

11 minutes ago, Mistake said:

Also gl congrats and they go again and come again when rain comes

ah i understand but i still don't understand why they would fake loosing a large or small amount of bitcoin couldn't they just chat instead of saying worthless stuff?~

7 hours ago, swoleisthegoal said:

ah i understand but i still don't understand why they would fake loosing a large or small amount of bitcoin couldn't they just chat instead of saying worthless stuff?~

Thats passive, they think when they say like that were will give some btc or other coin.

1 minute ago, Mistake said:

Thats passive, they think when they say like that were will give some btc or other coin.

oh i should have realised that, why beg when forum is so good for getting btc ive already withdrawn from forum twice ahah. thanks for clearing that up

i love trolling those.. that says they busted that much..caught a few stating that..and challenge it..which in doge instead of btc.. when i bust and gets called a liar i screenshot my deposits..and ask them who called me liar..to provide their current deposits...i love it when they say why..in response im not for rains or handouts...so those who says why i say "rain is actually eddie pissing on non-deposit players and gets praised for it..by the RB thankers." if u feel offended..then u are what that sentence describes..Those are facts..if not prove me wrong..

I wonder how these people ended up in chat in the first place.  I've been playing for weeks and I have still been unable to bet the illusive amount to have the opportunity to use chat.  It bothers me that all these 'rain leetchers' are able to use chat for no other purpose than to spam useless posts.

I don't think it really matters though if people are lieing about how much they have busted to the point of needing a screenie for proof.. You could argue that anyone posting how much they have busted, even if true, is useless spam. Not saying it is, but just saying..,

3 minutes ago, KharmaBetz said:

I wonder how these people ended up in chat in the first place.  I've been playing for weeks and I have still been unable to bet the illusive amount to have the opportunity to use chat.  It bothers me that all these 'rain leetchers' are able to use chat for no other purpose than to spam useless posts.

I don't think it really matters though if people are lieing about how much they have busted to the point of needing a screenie for proof.. You could argue that anyone posting how much they have busted, even if true, is useless spam. Not saying it is, but just saying..,

Im aggre, when someone say busted i was asking howmuch he busted and i said prove that, then i being ignored by him xD thats funny xD

18 minutes ago, KharmaBetz said:

it's like 200 bucks, man.. a $50 depo should have you chatting in no time :P

On 1/21/2019 at 1:41 PM, Bigmann23 said:

I love calling out these people every chance i get . It irratates me a lot when they do this fake oh I just bust a large amount and you look at the stats they have not even wagered near that much. Whats the point in lying about it it just makes you look dumb and and waist everyones time to have even read  the stupid lie. 

ikr? i personally dont like to show my stats, cause of the people commenting on the bust big big losses, 

so i just hope people dont think im one of those people who go "fml" "sad day" bust" "grr " "ugh" and "pooptarts"

sometimes i experiment and show my stats but i get friend requests randomly and ugh idk... it just sux

Agree with your opinion. Now stake have many scammers and fakes like this. They say like that, but they hide their Profit and Wagered ammount. What a fake :)
Just wanna make sure that stake in the future doesn't have any scammers like this again and i hope so, stake can clean up scammers like this.

46 minutes ago, cottonbudd said:

Agree with your opinion. Now stake have many scammers and fakes like this. They say like that, but they hide their Profit and Wagered ammount. What a fake :)
Just wanna make sure that stake in the future doesn't have any scammers like this again and i hope so, stake can clean up scammers like this.

Yes, I agree with you hoping that the stake will be cleaned like this, Very many say that they are busted but they hide profits or waggered them

33 minutes ago, CERN said:

So if you hide your Profit and Wagered amount means you're considered a fake / scammer? 

No, I'm suspicious of new nicknames and say they're busted almost every day