Stake Forum
Tonidouglas8

Beware of Binary Option scam

Featured Comment

My name is Robertson K. Bell from united kingdom, I am 52, married to a beautiful woman with 2 amazing kids…

I am a business owner and also a financial analyst. I have been active in the stock market and been investing in the trade market from 2004 before I was introduced to binary options and Crypto in 2017, I started trading with Banc De Binary, CoinBull and 24 options.

I was offered a trading account where experts in their field would trade a Managed Account on my behalf and would take 10% of any profits. The minimum investment I made to the Managed Account was £120,000 and after seeing rise to a profit of £380,000, I made another investment of £180,000 to 24 options and £130,000 to CoinBull to access a higher return on my investment.

Unfortunately I was scammed in the process, despite numerous phone calls and mails to their offices, no one has ever responded back. In 2018, I also lost another sum of £120,000 to Birman Law after 6 months of sending mails, I never got my money back and I was asked to make another deposit of £50,000, I became more suspicious and asked for a refund but I never got a refund. In other to make a living for my family I had to help my wife manage one of her stores but everything was beginning to fall apart including my marriage and I just could not sit back and watch everything crumble right in front of me, In December 2018 I contacted an old friend who works in the fraud department in the UK, he referred me to an international recovery firm (www. globalassetrecoup.com) which I believe were God sent to me and my family.

Now I can share my testimony that this company recovered well over 90% of my capital and bonuses, Yes!!! They recovered most of my money within a month from all three companies! I am still in awe!! I had to put this page up to share my experience and warn others not to fall victim of such scam. These dubious people are heartless and they would go any length to rip you off. Ensure you always do your due diligence before making investments! Robertson Bell.

It has come to the notice of authorities that many unregulated companies are using clone websites to target citizens and hence it has issued a warning to all traders not to deal with any unregulated companies and not to be lured by their false propaganda of unrealistic returns on investments, and not to fall in their trap. Their advertisements can be mouthwatering, but at the end of the day they will runoff with your capital too. Thanks to a binary option recovery solution that helped me recovery most of my lost funds, you can contact: Bitcoinrecoveryteam{@}yandex,ru and share the testimony they shouldn't keep ripping people off

Have you lost up to $5k and above while trading on Binary Option or cryptocurrency?  Forx trading Have you tried getting your money out from your binary option broker account and was unable to place a withdrawal? Have you found your self wading through excessively complicated terms which might seem impossible to meet, all because you traded with an unregulated broker? Do not panic, I have good news for you. I lost over $97k to an unregulated broker who stocked my trading capital and denied my access to my account. But thank God I have recovered all my lost funds, through the help of a certified binary recovery expert. if my assistance is needed, kindly get in contact with me via Darrenwagner777@gmail. Com and I will guide you on effective steps to take and get back all your lost funds in just few days.

BEWARE OF BINARY OPTION AND FAKE RECOVERY

Inability to WithdrawalInability to Withdrawal 
Many BINARY OPTIONS PLATFORMS will make it nearly impossible to withdraw money. The “broker” will offer bonuses to their clients under many different situations. These bonuses may be disguised as, Risk Free Trades, Guaranteed Profit, or insurance. Bonuses serve many purposes, enticing traders to increase the amount deposited and creating an illusion of security without explaining the Terms and Conditions. Once a bonus has been added to the trader’s account, they must trade a minimum of 30 times of the bonus amount in order to withdraw their investment. For instance, if a $1,000 bonus was added to the trader’s account, they would need to complete $30,000 in trading volume in order to withdraw their funds. The broker will continuously offer bonuses for every deposit which is made. 
Meanwhile if you have found yourself been scammed by this fake broker its advisable to hire for an certified ethical hacker and at the same time you have to be very extra careful when seeking for recovery expertise cos there alot fake imposter out there that wanna scam you for second chance i strongly recommend you to contact ETHICAL REVOLUTION HACKER on their website for more information on how you can be able to recover you loss funds from the fake broker 
HERE IS THEIR WEBSITE LINK:( ETHICALREVOLUTIONHACKER STRIKINGLY. COM)....They do understand the sensitives involved and all matters are kept confidential the only trusted and reliable hacking firm that fight against binary option scam

best regard 

felicia Arnold

senior cyber security strategy 

Scam sites is the worst think that could happen to the ecosystem.  I have never been in the binary sites but I was scammed by that many other hyips that there is not enough space here to make a list.  Even If you look in google trying to do a decent research, those sites will handle good references and many people will get scammed.  Worst think for the ecosystem as I told.  I thank for this sites and topics because we can be aware of such sites.  Good Luck. 

Yeah... I will for sure look out for this buddy! I actually do remember some of my old friends getting scammed by something like that.. Not 100% sure why and how but yeah they got scammed for some btc a while back.

About few month ago I have invested $145k with a broker who presented himself with a rather impressive platform on Internet. After I expressed my interest I was instructed by a guy who called himself Williams Chase from Etoro platform to transfer the above amount to a company called Leonsky sl with a Bank in Spain ING Bank.Two month later they disappeared from the net.I was scammed for a huge amount of money, devastated I started to search for help. Someone referred an hacker/recovery expert and I emailed them and as soon as I explained what had occurred they told me immediately that it was all a scam.

thanks for th e heads up. 

Iam always careful with investment sites.

The most have no informations (impressum) it is the first warning for me.

EASYRECOVERY4@GMAIL.COM I also lost about $175,000 to an IQ option broker and 2 fake binary option website as well but I am sharing my experience here so as to enlighten and educate everyone that is losing money or has lost money to a scam including binary options, dating scams,Recover all your lost money to Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency, mortgage/realestate scams and fake ICOs.However , I have been able to recover all the money I lost to the scammers with the help of a recovery professional and I am pleased to inform you that there is hope for everyone that has lost money to scam.you can reach out to them 
  EASYRECOVERY4@GMAIL.COM

GUYS BEWARE OF THIS SCAM ATTEMPT!!!!!!!

lol this topic seems rather a scam attempt as well if you ask me. A noob posts he lost a lot through binary scam but recovered with the help of a certain company that offers a service to recover losses. All of a sudden a lot of new accounts start posting their experience and mention several email addresses to contact to recover your losses.

I am very familiar with such guys. They are scammers themselves that work in group. they approach peoples who got scammed. They have a couple persons that vouch for the 'service' to recover losses. Then they ask you to pay a certain amount for their service and they take of. You will never see back the money you lost in the binary scam itself + you loose extra money to the people that scam you by saying they will recover your losses

DOWELL'S EXPERIENCE (His testimony) - It all started with me being in search of green pastures. I surfed the internet for better investment options. Then, I found ********* very attractive and compelling to give it a shot. and I was ripped off, I was so convinced it wasn’t a scam organization. I lost a total of £326,500 due to my quest. I feel very sad about the event but thanks to WWW .LEGAL247RECOVERY. COM, I recovered it all. I wonder what strategy they used to recover funds.

HOW TO RECOVER LOSS FUND FROM BAD BINARY OPTION BROKER GET IN CONTACT WITH CYBER OPERATIVES FIRMS
Do not get involved with this outfit. They have no customer service. You put money in and you can not get it out. They keep requiring documentation and then deny it. I have been trying to get my funds for over 6 weeks. I think my next step is to get in touch with Interpol and file a fraud Claim against this outfit. Mark my word and be careful with Empireoption.Do not waste your time and money on this scam company. All they do is keep calling until you make the deposit. Once they realize you won't deposit anything else, they will never reply to your emails. And forget about calling them, they'll hang up on you. Rude and unprofessional.
Their so-called "advisors" are pieces of garbage. Sebastian and Federico Demczylo are liars. They'll promise you anything to get your deposit. Then forget about trying to contact them, not to mention to make a withdrawal, you will never get your money.
In these kind of cases with the fake broker over the internet my advice if you have already invested with those liar,call them back and get a refund from a fraud broker wouldn't be possible for you..In this i will advice to get intouch with CYBER OPERATIVES RECOVERY TEAM and report this company. they are fraud and they also fight against various investment scam they have been helpful to the society by recovering stolen funds from all this fake broker.VISIT THEIR WEBSITE FOR MORE ENQUIRIES AT CYBER-OPERATIVES.ORG OR ADMIN EMAIL: INFO@CYBER-OPERATIVES.ORG

Are you having issues accessing your investment with your broker ? Is your broker demanding for more you can withdraw on forex cryptocurrency binary? OR has your broker account been manipulated in any form ? You suspect shadiness from your bank account officers and wish to get a full refund of all your scammed funds ? I recently recovered funds from a scam broker, binaryonline and Big Option. They intentionally make you loose trades so you deposit more money. I had to hire a professional expert on http://www.oxpahat.org to get my money back with no upfront fee. Lesson learnt, happy to share my experience, their email is Markhale005(AT) gmail(dtcom), good luck.

A fraud investigation determines a scam has taken place gathers evidence to protect the victim involved.

Fraud is misinterpretation with the intent to deceive. Fraud is a very real and costly problem that causes loss of money as well as serious injury and sometimes even death to the victim. Anyone involved in a fraud case such as binary options or investment scam is likely to have an attorney to represent them legally. Binary options, a simple financial instrument where trader have to assess whether a stock,currency and commodity’s alien will go up or down in the stock market in a selected period. Unlike real options,you’re not trading against the live market but the broker,who has rigged the whole system. When it comes to unregulated binary options operation- your money is not actually invested.

Cyber investigators can use due diligence investigations,asset searches,surveillance,witness location, and computer investigations to uncover the sometimes complicated details of company management. These investigations can be a big help in the recovery of asset lost to this fraud,or to their lawsuit cases.

I lost about $100,000 to a woman I met online. I was so close to ending my life when I discovers it was all a scam.

I’m posting this here because I have been able to recover all the money that was stolen from me and more with the help of a recovery agent. If you’ve ever been scammed by binary options or any other fake ICO then you can reach out to them

At cybertroll3 (@) gmail

Hello Everyone Thousands of traders falling into one very pit in this binary Crypto and Forex options trading Believing every post they see on here offering trading strategies & ending up in a financial Hoax… Lot of you maybe tired of your day to day looses in your trade and you don’t know what to do about it because you must have been frustrated with reapers everywhere,this is because you lack the strategies you need,am not telling you guys all this because i want to make name or have Fame but just to save you guys from pain and frustration if you are interested to know this my new strategy and system am using now that will help you recover all your lost then kindly contact me on my private email at (Ricklawrence131@gmail.com) to get the best Strategy.

I have always wanted to take my life after I lost my fund to binary option brokers and banks keep calling for their money. All I wanted was to make more money to take care of my family, but I lost my family when my wife divorced me and my kids went with her, nights turn days, month and years and I can't still get my fund as those damm brokers keeps asking me for more money to pay in and I will get fund. It's all a lie and they are scumbags. But I saw a post about Barrybrickman at Gmail dot com What really got my attention was him recovering fund within 2 weeks. I gave him a try and I was surprised I got my long lost fund to those them brokers last year in 10 days. Barry Brickman is far and fast than a solicitor.Thanks Barry.