Stake Forum
gougou

New coin from gougou

Featured Comment

Heya guys.As you all know btc eth ltc.... Etc coin mining costs energy from the planet and money.how you woul think if a coin would be mined without all that bad thing??

I was thinking to build a coin that xan be physical mined from anyone and that could help people all over world to have a better long lasting life and earn money from that.of course some people can buy them just for invest and  together mine them 

Thinking of get hacked there is no way cause its easy ti understand who hcks and get banned for ever.

I ask for you thinkings about that project.sorry  I can't tell more abiut the idea but i think that can be a revolution in coins and in crypto cause anyone wants better and longer living

nice idea gougou ihave thought about building acrypto before aswell ihave done afair bit of reasearch into it aswell im here if you need any prototypes or help :) btw walletbuilders is a good place to look up and request a prottoype etc depending on your chosen algo

http://prntscr.com/m1brhx

Edited by sdsdfbsfsd

Hello gougou! I really like your idea, but i guess there could'nt be a mineable coin which needs lower energy cost and being profitable at the same time. The more Gh/s = the more cost you need so guess it would die easilly while it would'nt be able to be mined by anyone. Although im kinda new to crypto mining so you might have a good point on that idea which could make that work! Good luck!

Edited by FotisNt

5 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Hello gougou! I really like your idea, but i guess there could'nt be a mineable coin which needs lower energy cost and being profitable at the same time. The more Gh/s = the more cost you need so guess it would die easilly while it would'nt be able to be mined by anyone. Although im kinda new to crypto mining so you might have a good point on that idea which could make that work! Good luck!

That project doent need energy from electricity.thats the revolution

Just now, FotisNt said:

Well , hope its gonna evolve like that, that would make a brand new-safer world!

And of course it will be healthier lol.if what i think works it will be a revolution in crypto and in peole life

30 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

I'd be interested to see how this turns out. Best of luck with your project of developing a new coin!

If it starts it will be mice i think and i am.sure you will all join . healthier.ajd richer lol

Well now adays people pay others or companies to help in what they need to be done sooo its kind of an idea a good idea but hard to implement and it can be abused mostly.