Stake Forum
eldrindcm

Netflix, what to watch?

Featured Comment

Since I got a free 6 months of subscription on Netflix, I always loved watching series and movies with it. I am fond of watching sci-fi and comedy. Here are some of what I've watched or currently watching:

• The 100
  • Stranger Things
  • Modern Family
  • The Rain
  • The End of the F***ing World
  • Designated Survivor
  • Black Mirror
  • Orange is the New Black
  • How to Get Away With Murder
  • 13 Reasons Why
  • Riverdale

And Netflix's original films such as Bird Box, which is trending right now :D, and many more.

There are also interactive films such as Black Mirror: Bandersnatch, wherein "you can make choices for the characters, shaping the story as you go! Each choice leads to a different adventure, so you can watch again and again, and see a new story each time".

And recently, I got curious if there are any films regarding Bitcoin or cryptocurrency and tadaaaa! I found Banking on Bitcoin, a documentary film. Here is a trailer of it:

I've watched so many series or films on Netflix but I think there are still more of it that are worth watching. So what Netflix series or films can you suggest that is worth the time to watch? Any genre will do, and I will be making a list of them below, so suggest as many as you can ^_^

List of suggested movies/series:

1. Title
2. Title
3. Title

Can't wait for season 2 of End of the F***ing world lol. Definitely my favorite from your list. 

I just finished Vikings & am currently binging on Peaky Blinders. If you liked Riverdale there's a new series called "You" which is also by the same team and pretty similar style of cinematics. It just came out and is pretty cool. 

I'm currently watching The 100 and some korean drama on Netflix.

1 hour ago, Edward said:

I just finished Vikings

And yeah Vikings is my favourite, sometimes re-watch previous session when I'm bored or nothing have to do.

Hi! for 3 months I took over the movies and series on Netflix, I stopped 1 and a half years ago because I had done the tour very quickly and it was a shame but since the update they did this year there are lots of great movies and lots of great series including many that I didn't even know, and my wife she loves it even more than month because there's Gilmore girl and orange it's the new black and so on, for my part I had to start at least 10 series minimum at the same time but after a while I decided to refocus on one by one it's better but the chapie with the actor from New York special units the agent stabler, and it's too crazy in real life the senators are completely out west it's crazy, otherwise I'm more leaning towards the horror guy it's really my thing and at the film level there's a lot of good with a lot of new stuff and it's great, like bird box it is excellent and many other it is too long to list serious, in addition it delighted my wife with their collection of Christmas movie like the one who just went out with curt russel as Santa it is really realistic on the way we imagine Santa Claus it is really terrible!! in short I recommend Netflix a lot it's not too expensive and we can even buy to have the movies in super HD it's cool!
Happy birthday to all and happy new year it's tonight the New Year!
Bye!!! 😀

Edited by JEEPERS0029

On 12/31/2018 at 11:26 AM, Edward said:

Can't wait for season 2 of End of the F***ing world lol. Definitely my favorite from your list.

It's also one of my faves, when I first watched it, I was kinda bored with the start but I didn't regret watching when I'm done :D

On 12/31/2018 at 11:26 AM, Edward said:

I just finished Vikings

On 12/31/2018 at 12:47 PM, jkd123 said:

And yeah Vikings is my favourite, sometimes re-watch previous session when I'm bored or nothing have to do.

I'll definitely add this to my "to-watch" list. Thank you :)

I will just leave a feedback from my own perspective from your series and the ones i wanna drop out as feedback:

The 100 - Never watched but i saw the book and loved to, will certainly be my next one to watch for
Stranger Things - Watched and it's just my favourite from Netflix (that's where i started to enjoy Netflix at all)
Modern Family - Never watched and probabily will not
The Rain - Never watched and probabily will not because its just not the type of series i would want to see
The End of the F***ing World - Never watched and probabily will not
Designated Survivor - Never watched and probabily will not
Black Mirror - Watched Black Mirror: Bandersnatch didn't liked it it's tedious and boring... Just by those facts i will not watch it
Orange is the New Black - Never watched and probabily will not
How to Get Away With Murder - Never watched and probabily will not
13 Reasons Why - Never watched and probabily will not
Riverdale - Never watched and probabily will not

Just finished watching birdbox and man! My blood pressure went up so high! The movie is so stressful to watch but its worth it

Try the new movie BirdBox ? Its kind of scary but you can still watch it if you love horror :)

Netflix is very good as any other pay to watch channel... you starts very intensively, watching a lot of movies or series, but... after six months... is better to delete your account, not a lot of rotation... so every 3 months or so, i use to change my subscription to another platform 

On 1/2/2019 at 6:46 PM, Faris said:

The 100 it is ok but Stranger Things for kids :D :D you need watching "La Casa De Papel" ❤️ 

money heist in english :) it is soooooo good 😊 im addicted. and i love berlin and nairobi 🙈

3 hours ago, truemeng said:

money heist in english :) it is soooooo good 😊 im addicted. and i love berlin and nairobi 🙈

money heist yes :) I am professor :D He is amazing ❤️  And i want to admit  🙈 Stranger Things not for kids.. Stranger Things is amazing  series.you need to watch it :)  I would like to thank my brother and my  chubby Bojana for recommending this series. ❤️ 

6 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Has anyone watched An Umbrella Academy there? I saw it recommended and advertised a lot, cast seems to be good, trailer was interesting and I still have mixed feelings whether to start or not since I think they didn't get a season 2 granted 🤔

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! IT IS SUPERB (esp if you're a fan of sci-fi) ^_^ And season 2 is on its way :D

1 minute ago, eldrindcm said:

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! IT IS SUPERB (esp if you're a fan of sci-fi) ^_^ And season 2 is on its way :D

Awesome, I was thinking it over, but thanks for the push in the right direction 😁

Am I a fan of Sci-fi???? Does Pope have a balcony? 😂

Good to hear, something to anticipate for makes it even better 😇

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

Has anyone watched An Umbrella Academy there? I saw it recommended and advertised a lot, cast seems to be good, trailer was interesting and I still have mixed feelings whether to start or not since I think they didn't get a season 2 granted 🤔

was about to ask the same. :D  saw on facebook and twitter people going gaga about it. XD

but one of the major reason i haven't started is because it's still an on going series. if it really is that good, i don't want to wait weekly for a new episode. GOT is torture enough. hahahaha. :P 

2 hours ago, polor12 said:

Binge watch Sons of Anarchy..instant classic..

Already did, cried like a baby in the end 😢 I love that show! 💔

1 hour ago, truemeng said:

was about to ask the same. :D  saw on facebook and twitter people going gaga about it. XD

but one of the major reason i haven't started is because it's still an on going series. if it really is that good, i don't want to wait weekly for a new episode. GOT is torture enough. hahahaha. :P 

Oh, is the season one still ongoing? I will definitely watch once the 1st one is done, but yeah, I saw people going bonkers about it 😁