Stake Community
eldrindcm

Favorite Game of 2018

FAVORITE GAME OF 2018  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favourite Stake Game of 2018?

• Blackjack
    • Mines
    • Plinko
    • Wheel
    • HiLo
    • Chartbet
    • Roulette
    • Dice
    • Baccarat
    • Diamond Poker
    • Keno
  2. 2. Are you looking forward for some new games?

• Yes (reply with what game)
    • No, the existing games are enough

Featured Comment

Hello, HiLo is my favourite game so far due to its high payouts which are easilly to build up and because i was always playing HiLo, even in real life. Also im expecting stake to add a poker game which would be able to be played by Players versus other players.

Hi-Lo is of course my most favourite Stake game amongst all. Very excited for the new games to come in this 2019 too. :)

Hilo as best my go to game for 2018 , it’s no secret that I have a love hate relationship with plinko , I’ve been chasing 1000x since dec 2017 and I still haven’t hit it , now I now yall all thinking “you should just give in coz it’s never gonna happen “ but I can’t , I simply refuse!! So Hilo has given me some nice wins throughout 2018 I’ve had 3 kings , 3A and a fe memorable cards sequences like 696969 and akakaka. I’m very much looking forward to that changes suggested for keno multipliers and maybe a game of video poker or any other version of poker to be added to the site , 2019 is looking promising so far ❤️

I changed my mind.. my favorite game of 2018 and 2019 is watch the trolls in chat multiplies to abn even bigger number than before.. lol.. And since the changes to rain, popped put even more than ever.. Cant even tell anymore whos in chat most times. its like weve been invaded by pd trolls too..

in the beginning I did not get on very well with the chartbet, but then I decided to start playing a little more and I ended up enjoying it a lot, because it's an adrenaline game because you do not know when it breaks a line, rising is pure emotion and lots of adrenadine. I hope it comes back soon, and even better, because it looks like they will add an automatic mode, which will be very good.

Definitely HiLo while thats the game which ive done my most wager. Also mines is on the top favourite games of mine while you can autobet aimming such too high multipliers. I would really like to see some poker and slots games on the next ones and also some multiplier gambling games.