Stake Community
Steve

Choose a Charity Poll #7

Choose a Charity Poll #1  

29 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which charity should we donate $1,000 to?

• Watsi.org
    • Litecoin-foundation.org
    • Tunapanda.org
    • Omninano.org
    • Humanityroad.org

Featured Comment

Check out the charities below and cast your vote for the one you want us to donate $1,000 to!

• Watsi.org - Watsi is a crowdsourcing donation platform that allows you to directly fund the medical care for individuals in developing countries.
  • Litecoin-foundation.org - The Litecoin Foundation is a promoter of both Bitcoin and Litecoin. Their main goal is developing and advancing blockchain technology for the future.
  • Tunapanda.org - The Tunapanda Institute offers its students free education in the fields of web design, graphic design, computer programming, video and film editing, business and communication.
  • Omninano.org - Omni Nano has a mission to inspire today's youth to become the leading scientists of nanotechnology. Their goal is to make nanotechnology education available in every high school and college.
  • Humanityroad.org - Every year Humanity Road helps thousands of people around the world impacted by natural disasters. Throughout 2017 Humanity Road volunteers responded to 65 events in 19 different countries.

A winner will be decided by which charity has the highest total votes between Twitter and the forum polls! (Combined with Primedice votes)

Want to see a new charity listed next week? Leave a comment below!

Posted (edited)

Hello, well i suggest you donating on Watsi.org because medical care is something that third world countries needs a lot. Many people are suffering every day due to this lack of medicines. Considering medical care as something essential, i guess Watsi.org platform is the currently one who needs that 1000$ donation more than others. Let me know if i am wrong please. Thanks and good luck.

Edited by FotisNt

I do not know much about these projects, but I voted for Humanityroad.org because I found the most interesting post @Steve, because natural disasters have affected many people around the world in recent years and I think the trend is that it continues to affect, because the climate on our planet is getting worse every day. 

Parabens Stake once again for generosity, the projects chosen are all very good and deserve our attention.

On 1/5/2019 at 10:24 PM, wyj1306 said:

I do not know much about these projects, but I voted for Humanityroad.org because I found the most interesting post @Steve, because natural disasters have affected many people around the world in recent years and I think the trend is that it continues to affect, because the climate on our planet is getting worse every day. 

Parabens Stake once again for generosity, the projects chosen are all very good and deserve our attention.

thank you so much, we are the ONLY nonprofit in the world that does what we do and without this type of support, we arent able to continue our work.  We appreciate your vote.  And thanks to Stake for their generosity in hosting this charity program.

3 hours ago, Detro Mix said:

I voted on Humanityroad.org

Thank you so much Detro Mix - it means alot to us.  We're always moved by the generosity of those who understand our work.  Big Hugs