Stake Forum
Shaniqua

What is the max dice chance you use? + Do you modify multiplier/chance

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

When playing dice original....

do you choose to edit the multiplier  
or do you choose to edit the chance when deciding payout to play to play before you play...
Also i wonder what chance you guys use (max chance... i choose no more than 96% chance .

Edited by Shaniqua | layout fixes

wow 3000x is a high multiplier, i have no patient to do that on dice, too slow,... i use to go from x3, x5... to x50 maximum, sometime i did some crazy bets on x250 or so... but i repeat, i have no patient to do higher multipliers with dice, is too slow.

I used 9900x (the maximum one for dice) but only with dicebot. Hunting it manually takes a lot of time and need to have a good patience. 

But from high mulptipliers for dice the best are : 19x 33x 100x 250x 666x 990x 

Used them a lot.

I have a way of winning by going on low multipliers on dice which are like 1.35x and 1.5x.. You have alot of higher chance to win on these than you do on x2 and I feel like im winning alot of times in a row before I lose once, but when I do x2 I just win once or twice and then lose and it repeats all the time

2x-4x is enough to make .5 btc for me. 99x is fun, but it can turn into a wild goose chase - it used to be a lot easier to hit 99x, actually. 9900 is possible, but you need to keep your rolls in mind, and wait for the right time. you can bet 1-10 sats for 10000 rolls, but why not roll 2-20 sats after 5k rolls?