Stake Community
DarkBlood069

The 130x Animal Ball Drop [Plinko]

Featured Comment

As always, Plinko has a way of saying "thanks" for just dropping those balls right?

Here is a display of my 1st big hit in 2019 and hope there is many more to come in the future!

PLINKO: 2,139,430,519

placed by DarkBlood069 on 01/01/2019

Wagered

0.05000000 ltc.svg

Multiplier

130x

Profit

6.45000000 ltc.svg

There was not much to say when this happened, your shock is my shock!

Wow nice hit Darky 6 Litecoins thats a huge win I am sure that made up your new year.

God dammmm $200 

Good job man, how many bets you took? Were you just doing some martingale or specific strategy?

Give out some more infos as like how much experienced you are, have you been gambling for a while, what took you to make such out of the box bet?

Would you still take much of those in the future?

very nice indeed..
                                                                                                                                                                        
i was just wondering what you meant by "Animal Ball Drop" lol sounds funny tho

16 hours ago, DarkBlood069 said:

Thanks everyone for your really nice words of confidence, I was shitting my pants making bets like these but I'm really freaking glad it paid off in the long run :D

Happy new year! May the rest of 2019 bring you consistent payouts like these :) Best of luck this year, Darkblood :)

yes, yes, very good. i hate that i feel drawn back to play plinko, or that im drawn to even comment on the infernal mechanism. although i am reminded that i had planned something i coined teh Great Plinko Experiment, of which I am not sure I know exactly what I will set out to prove, apart that I too will make some monstrous win with absolutely no effort, or foresight at all. xD congrats.. lol