xtinepink

What’s your top crypto for 2019?

Featured Comment

Hey everyone! 

It’s now 2019 and I am very curious about what are coins or tokens that we should have to watch and invest into. I have read to some articles about what is good for this year and also summarize of what I think will be good for this year.

Here are my top 3

1. Ethereum - I like Ethereum because there are still on going improvements especially when Vitalik announced its plan for 2019. It will have its upgrade and also the plans to also the most awaited implementation of the Casper protocol and sharding.

2. Litecoin - It was announced that there will be upgrade for Litecoin this year which is Litecoin Core 0.17 that aims at reducing fees by a factor of 10 and will only cost at the avarage of $0.005. No doubt that ltc have low transaction fees and also speed, this will be good news obce again for ltc. 

3. Binance - is at ranked 13th by market cap,   Binance Ceo Changpeng Zhao already confirmed about launching its own blockchain (around first half of 2019) The announcement just made many people excited about it. CZ said that “the era of blockchain and crypto has yet to arrive, with millions of coins coexisting in the future.”

How about you? What do you think are those tokens or coins that will be great to jump in, can you share your top picks?

1. Litecoin due to the fact that its the only coini have ever made a full coin with.

2. Bitcoin because it is the highest valued bitcoin and doesnt take much for you to bet and catch fire.

3. Doge because i feel rich when i bet over 100 doge coins. lol

Honorary coin.. The Mutecoins because it gets rid of the spammers. I hope someone do create this coin, i would invest in it.. fo real.. lol. xD

for the most beautiful coin that follows the bitcoin is xrp because xrp has been tested and is too much for xrp because its purpose is in its beautiful projects so it's too big to be raised by ico and besides that xrp is confirmed that banks in other countries know the first cryptobank legit and there are exchanger wallets that are also like coin.ph

On 1/1/2019 at 8:00 PM, xtinepink said:

2. Litecoin - It was announced that there will be upgrade for Litecoin this year which is Litecoin Core 0.17 that aims at reducing fees by a factor of 10 and will only cost at the avarage of $0.005. No doubt that ltc have low transaction fees and also speed, this will be good news obce again for ltc. 

Without a doubt, it's Litecoin!  I have not heard anything about that improvement, and it may or may not happen.  However, what is sure to happen is that LTC's block reward will be cut in half this year!  Check out the countdown:  https://www.litecoinblockhalf.com

With only four times as many coins (84 million) as Bitcoin, the same basic parameters and relatively broad adoption I like LTC!  

Of course, there is no way to know, but I like the fast network, low cost, and now that Stake has it, woot!!!

My top crypto for 2019, hmm, well i guess that litecoin will still be my favourite crypto while i just made my mining rig in which im mining almost 5 litecoins per month(for now). Also ive made lots of litecoins due to its price drop and hodling until its price go higher expecting a comeback. Hope litecoin will be the second Bitcoin someday, which is really hard. Good luck!

On 1/2/2019 at 9:51 AM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

1. Litecoin due to the fact that its the only coini have ever made a full coin with.

Same, I think it's one one the easiest on my side to come up with 1 ltc too. hopefully we could come up to 1 BTC as well. lol

I just thought that ltc is the most fastest token that I experienced for transactions and woah they will try to make it more faster, that's indeed a good deal.

for me my top coin in 2019 is Litecoin, I like the developers move of his coin as it has many future plan and big partnership like the ufc 232 which was annouced its name to the octagon

Edited by miles

Mine would be :

Dash

XMR

and i guess Litecoin or NEO 

These are just my top 3 

I would also swap one of the coins for ETH if i feel like if one of the coins are dropping at a huge rate. 

Mine would be:

1.) ETH - Still the best altcoin for me. I loved how Vitalik wants to improve this coin more.

2.) LTC - A lightweight version of Bitcoin, I loved how the mining works, I'm waiting also who is the lucky winner of block rewards this year.

3.) XRP - Decentralized remittance platform, well that peaked my interest in this coin.

Because of this discouraging long bearish situation we have I for now pause in investing to new release below $1 tokens even how promising their project promises. I choose to invest this year for crypto exchanges, specifically those decentralized exchanges which I think will be blooming more this year.

59 minutes ago, skillex said:

Because of this discouraging long bearish situation we have I for now pause in investing to new release below $1 tokens even how promising their project promises. I choose to invest this year for crypto exchanges, specifically those decentralized exchanges which I think will be blooming more this year.

Lol indeed. There were a lot of tokens/coins that I actually thought of having like 5x fold but turned out to be pump and dump

Here I put my top for this 2019:

1-Litecoins: For the above reasons, I read articles and apparently everything you raised will be a reality in a short time.
2-Bitcoin: I have hope in this cryptomoneda, it's still the biggest one so far and I do not think it's ruined.
3-Doge: Appear and everyone already manages it, just need to implement it better and have more uses for them.

all pieces of monaies are good to play, but if you have to choose I would first Etherium for its ease to handle, then the litecoin for its fuidite and finally the bitcoin for its value ... aahaha they are not criteria with exclusive character that I put in play but priority ..

Cheers...!