Stake Community
amarcrypto

Compound Safely With This Compounding Strategy.

Featured Comment

Most of the time when we compound we normally do not safeguard our profits, raise bets as our balance increase and when we are in too much profits we get over confident which highly increase our chance of busting. Taking all this under consideration I have designed a simple compounding strategy that you can use to compound your balance safely.

What we are going to do differently in this compounding strategy?

1) Starting Balance is only used throughout the compounding process.

2) Sticking with the same bets and not raising bets as balance increase.

3) Compounding will only be done for the daily percentage target that we are going to set and we will not compound the balance.

How to Set it Up?

1) Decide a starting balance, daily percentage profit and how you are going to compound/increase the daily percentage profit.

2) Aim for that amount of percentage profit daily. When you do that size your bets according to the starting balance only. 

Lets say you start with a balance of 1 LTC, aiming for a daily percentage profit of 5% and increasing the daily percentage by 1% weekly. At the end of 1 month if everything goes well then you will have made a profit of 1.51 LTC. If everything remains the same and you compound the daily percentage daily it would be 1.73 LTC.

4) Pick a compounding frequency and increase % that you are comfortable with and stick with that.

5) At the end of the day all profits are banked in the vault.

6) Have some backup balance set aside at least half of the starting balance is recommended as anything can happen while gambling and this will help in faster recovery.

Compared with the other compounding where we compound the balance it will be a lot slower but definitely its a lot safer and reliable. If you do it consistently you will definitely be in profits.

Compounding Calculator & Some Additional Tips Check Out: Best Safe Compounding Strategy.

Try it out would definitely love your feedback ;)

5 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

The thing is that you are not guaranteed to make your 1% or 5% daily target. You could bust trying to win, even if it is just as small as 1% per day. Even by keeping the base bet the same, you can still run into losses.

Yes, its still possible to run into losses and there is no guarantee too. We already signed up for risk when we gamble :) This strategy is set up to minimize losses and compound safely.

Well everyone could just stick to that mindset everytime they would start gambling, rather the fact that greediness will take into consideration and eventually breakdown everything you have worked for so far. That's because you say we should store into the vault some of our profits (which is how and what we should be doing). Nevertheless there are those people that if they lose their main balance (the one your making your bets, and profits with) they will most likely want to try and catch up their loses and will require to take them out of the vault just to cover up their reds. In the end it all goes down to self old estime if a Gambler is able to store them or not. (The profits ofc)

6 hours ago, amarcrypto said:

Decide a starting balance, daily percentage profit

I strongly endorse at least this part of the strategy!  Always set a win target!  If you don't set a point at which you are going to walk away a winner then the house always wins.

As to the rest of the strategy it sounds like competent and conservative bankroll management, except it is possible to have straight line losses and never get up that win target amount.  I know you say to keep even more in reserve, but at the end of the day you cannot overcome the house edge, the expected value of every bet on Stake is essentially -1%, all your bankroll management can do is let variance work for you.  In short, if this approach helps you have more fun great, but no game on Stake can be considered an investment.

Good Luck!

13 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Well everyone could just stick to that mindset everytime they would start gambling, rather the fact that greediness will take into consideration and eventually breakdown everything you have worked for so far. That's because you say we should store into the vault some of our profits (which is how and what we should be doing). Nevertheless there are those people that if they lose their main balance (the one your making your bets, and profits with) they will most likely want to try and catch up their loses and will require to take them out of the vault just to cover up their reds. In the end it all goes down to self old estime if a Gambler is able to store them or not. (The profits ofc)

Safeguarding profits and not giving in to the emotions when we lose a significant part of our balance is very important. Up and downs are very common while gambling those that win are those that are consistent, have a good bankroll management and not pulled down easily by an unlucky streak.

9 hours ago, wry said:

I strongly endorse at least this part of the strategy!  Always set a win target!  If you don't set a point at which you are going to walk away a winner then the house always wins.

As to the rest of the strategy it sounds like competent and conservative bankroll management, except it is possible to have straight line losses and never get up that win target amount.  I know you say to keep even more in reserve, but at the end of the day you cannot overcome the house edge, the expected value of every bet on Stake is essentially -1%, all your bankroll management can do is let variance work for you.  In short, if this approach helps you have more fun great, but no game on Stake can be considered an investment.

Good Luck!

Thanks, Yes without target and not knowing when to walk away will always make you lose no matter how good you are.

Not possibility straight line losses will definitely happen for sure. Bankroll management, stop loss and game plan are all very important if you want to see some profit and make the fun last long. Being disciplined and looking at the big picture is very important when gambling as it easy to let one bad day ruin your entire days/weeks/months of effort. Gambling without house edge is impossible what we as player must do is try to know our edge and learn to maximize them instead of just focusing on the negative.

Yes no Stake game can be considered as an investment for most but for the few who do the hard work and is disciplined its a good investment.

Profits are not the main priority, there is no point gambling if its no longer fun. Yes, the main approach while gambling must be to make the fun last long as gambling can sure put a lot of dent in your bank balance if you just gamble.

9 hours ago, blueprints said:

I like this, and i have tried something similar before but usually I end up not staying committed to it. 

Thanks, commitment is very important. Set some interesting goal and make the process enjoyable you will definitely stay committed.

7 hours ago, Kristoffff said:

So what if u bust part of it or entire base bet? Even if u only use your initial amount, and u save up profits, once u bust, u have only your profits aka you will be in the red. 

It s nice in theory, but never ever gonna work forever.

Having stop loss to minimize the losses is only going to save you from busting. If you bust your entire balance too often, you definitely need some changes in your game play strategy. Even if you do get bust you are still better off than those who just keep compounding and not banking profits.

Those who gamble forever only lose at the end. Have simple goals like double or make some profit on my initial deposit first, withdraw more than what I deposited and have fun with the rest. This strategy was designed to help you compound and reach that certain goal that you are planning achieve safely.

6 hours ago, anonnep said:

its good idea and i like ur theory which is pratical 
but sometime we are consumed by greed so we know :( the result 

Thanks, I have made a post specially to help out those who get easily consumed by greed, hope it helps: Controlling your greed while gambling.

Thats an interesting process. Could work for others, but i dont think ill work out for everyone. Especially for ones like myself whos constantly online playing. hahaha. Its great to have a goal for sure, but even when i tried putting profit away into the vault or withdrawing, i always end up pulling it out and gambling it again. :/ Boredom seems to always win. xD

7 hours ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Thats an interesting process. Could work for others, but i dont think ill work out for everyone. Especially for ones like myself whos constantly online playing. hahaha. Its great to have a goal for sure, but even when i tried putting profit away into the vault or withdrawing, i always end up pulling it out and gambling it again. :/ Boredom seems to always win. xD

Indeed. Nothing works out for everyone :D Without self discipline its impossible. Try other activities too gambling constantly is not good. :)

On 1/2/2019 at 7:25 AM, williamshennie9 said:

The thing is that you are not guaranteed to make your 1% or 5% daily target. You could bust trying to win, even if it is just as small as 1% per day. Even by keeping the base bet the same, you can still run into losses.

Yeah memories of horrific sessions when it drops like a rock without any profit come to mind.  I like to go by wagering and luck than daily or session profit.

Its gambling so keeping a set target for profit will be hard to achieve cause you don't know if the next very you make decreases your balance or increases your balance . Any how an interesting strategy and good thinking. 

1 hour ago, rockandbit said:

Yeah memories of horrific sessions when it drops like a rock without any profit come to mind.  I like to go by wagering and luck than daily or session profit.

The key is just to have good bankroll management. If you have this under your belt, you should be good to go :)

1 hour ago, jkd123 said:

Isn't that easy to make daily profit. Sorry to say, I have experienced with this kind strategy and never worked for a long run. Always meet unlucky session after few days. 

Not only you, we all have experienced that :) The key is to not let your losses far out weigh your daily profit targets. If you set like 5% D.T. set the max loss in a day under 10% of your balance once you hit your limit either profit or loss, you stop . Nothing works for the long run always have a reasonable goal like doubling your balance and be happy :)

3 hours ago, amarcrypto said:

Not only you, we all have experienced that :) The key is to not let your losses far out weigh your daily profit targets. If you set like 5% D.T. set the max loss in a day under 10% of your balance once you hit your limit either profit or loss, you stop . Nothing works for the long run always have a reasonable goal like doubling your balance and be happy :)

Yeah, accept losses when balance went down might help. I'm still learning about this. 😅