Stake Forum
irawk0

First time rolling back to back exact same number

Featured Comment

Never had this happen before, I always thought the jackpot on PD was just a never-within-reach prize temptation but now that I've actually rolled the exact same number twice in a row I'm inclined to rethink that 😛 Just wanted to share this, even though I lost testing something lol (if you check the nonce it's consecutive):

image.png.fbd360683039bb0eb0fafd27cdbdd53a.pngimage.png.4882f23407b12a3ccefa2c16fd61b31f.png

Wow! I best I've got was a 0, followed by 0.01 on PrimeDice. This is really awesome!! (not the loss, but you getting the same result in a row)

Regarding the jackpot, think about how hard this was to achieve, now think about the fact that you have a 1/10,000 chance of rolling 77.77, it is basically impossible lol

I did at PD when chasing the challenge. I got 77.77 twice, but the bet wasn't big enough, so I didn't get that jackpot because I only bet 100 sats(for challenge). 

57 minutes ago, Flansca said:

I did at PD when chasing the challenge. I got 77.77 twice, but the bet wasn't big enough, so I didn't get that jackpot because I only bet 100 sats(for challenge)

OMG you've actually hit that! Wow that sucks knowing you didn't meet the min bet requirement :s Were ya completing challenges? I remember the one where it required palindrome numbers and the bingo one. 

58 minutes ago, Flansca said:

I did at PD when chasing the challenge. I got 77.77 twice, but the bet wasn't big enough, so I didn't get that jackpot because I only bet 100 sats(for challenge). 

No way! You might be the first person to have ever done this! Did you contact them to let them know? hey might have given you something because it seems nobody has ever hit it before :D

20 minutes ago, irawk0 said:

OMG you've actually hit that! Wow that sucks knowing you didn't meet the min bet requirement :s Were ya completing challenges? I remember the one where it required palindrome numbers and the bingo one. 

Yeah, it was completing palindrome challenge. I know it was suck to says that I didnt bet high before. 

15 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

No way! You might be the first person to have ever done this! Did you contact them to let them know? hey might have given you something because it seems nobody has ever hit it before :D

I already forget that, and I just know that jackpot at PD requires two 77.77 rolls to get. I think it was a percentage or else. 

It is already one month ago. Maybe if I have a time to search it. 

10 minutes ago, Flansca said:

I already forget that, and I just know that jackpot at PD requires two 77.77 rolls to get. I think it was a percentage or else. 

It is already one month ago. Maybe if I have a time to search it. 

The jackpot is a manual one, so you have to contact live support if you hit it, it is not built into PrimeDice :)

16 minutes ago, davinmark said:

Yeah its rarely happen, getting twice in the same roll number. 

but the question is, did Stake have a jackpot prize for 77.77 Roll like in PD?

No, only at PD one that have jackpot feature. But maybe it wasn't realistic one to achieve because you need two palindrome number in a row, and exactly 77.77.

3 hours ago, irawk0 said:

3 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

Was checking before, looks like I was wrong before, or I'm just imagining things..but that 12/10/2018 was the close one. 

image.png.37fb3cb5e14ad1eaf960135b8c35d607.png

Just now, williamshennie9 said:

May I ask, is there a feature in Primedice where you can search for these rolls? Or did you use software to search it? I would love to know :)

Maybe little bit of out topics, sorry.. 

First, you need to download archive bets, and then convert it the .json into .csv file format. You can use the online converter, and then use Microsoft Excel to search the number by pressing Ctrl + F. If the converter support online excel, you can search it too by using a same key at Excel. 

Anyway, if you search by nonce. It would be harder because it's not really arranged from newest number, but random (because of the converter). So, you need to search the exact number you want, or remembering you hit that palindrome number in a row.

I also thought it would be almost impossible to hit 2 identical numbers back to back, but I can tell you it does happen. On PD I have now hit back to back identical numbers on 3 different occasions, the last one about 10 days ago, while doing the weekly challenges.

This is really quite a rare occurrence for sure to be able to roll twice of the very same roll number twice in a row! :O

On 1/2/2019 at 11:53 AM, Flansca said:

Maybe little bit of out topics, sorry.. 

First, you need to download archive bets, and then convert it the .json into .csv file format. You can use the online converter, and then use Microsoft Excel to search the number by pressing Ctrl + F. If the converter support online excel, you can search it too by using a same key at Excel. 

Anyway, if you search by nonce. It would be harder because it's not really arranged from newest number, but random (because of the converter). So, you need to search the exact number you want, or remembering you hit that palindrome number in a row.

Wow :D I didn't realise this was possible. Thanks for the tip. 

Well if there was a challenge of hitting the same number like 2 or 3 times i guess it'll take a lot more time since you have hit it already. But that's ulucky you lost with similar bets only difference is time and Bet ID 

hehehe.. its possible bro... Zoltan actually hit 77.77 twice in a row but wasnt betting the minimum requirement. (Sorry Zoltan for bring up old wounds) but ya, atleast its good to know that it is quite possible and not just for show.. xD

23 hours ago, Mlc said:

Dry unlucky and unusual to to lose on the exact same number like that , but it’s not impossible I suppose 

I've never rolled back to back numbers, although I've rolled consecutive numbers before, which was an awesome feeling :)

On 1/19/2019 at 8:10 AM, williamshennie9 said:

I've never rolled back to back numbers, although I've rolled consecutive numbers before, which was an awesome feeling :)

Lol.. wut?... that really confused the fuk outta me... is this a mindfuk type of comment?... cause i thought back to back is what you would describe consecutive... lol... xD 

7 minutes ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Lol.. wut?... that really confused the fuk outta me... is this a mindfuk type of comment?... cause i thought back to back is what you would describe consecutive... lol... xD 

I guess what he meant to say was like he gets bets where he has same number but with different multipliers like for eg : 300x he gets 1 and 20x he also got 1 as the number again.