Stake Community
Brainy

Modified martingale spreadsheet for dice

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone. 

I made a spreadsheet that may help some of you that might be wondering what's the best percentage that i need to play when i have X amount of crypto. 

Well i went and did this spreadsheet that is showing you the odds for 1 Bitcoin, and the odds of busting it. 
I found out the minimum on loss increase for percentages from 2-97 %, then slide down to chat-bot's DM's to find out how much spins would it take to bust the balance of 1 bitcoin. 

Unfortunately i couldnt upload excel file here so i had to lock the spreadsheet.. If you want a copy you can dowload it from here and then you can change everything you need.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lKcvqhkK9A0U5zSutu-n3MoODzjFJy1QRQdwwBjjn6k
Download link as the spreadsheet is locked for some reason . -> https://ufile.io/wh7fr

Hopefully it helps. 

EDIT: I dont have primedice forum account so if anyone would paste this into there i'd be glad as dice is the only game on primedice. 

Edited by Brainy | adding something

How to take advantage of the spreadsheet when betting.. 

Lets say that your budget is 100.000 satoshi. In spreadsheet under the D column, find a number that is just below your budget, closer it is better odds are for you. Start with that odds & multiplier. Start looking for a number that is just above your budget.. and when you find it and the bankroll goes above that number start with this strategy. and go back and start looking for another just above. This way you're changing strategies most optimally that the odds are in your favor not site's. 
example: Odds of AA require 99.999 satoshi, you start your betting for this strat.
Then you find out that next sum of losses in case AB are 101.000 satoshi, and when you reach that amount you switch to this strat, you keep looking and find out that
sum of losses for case AC are 105.000 satoshi. And when you reach 105.000 satoshi you start this strat. 

It worked for me, hopefully it will work for everyone of you also :)

1 hour ago, Brainy said:

i've tried to upload it here but i cannot. do you know any sites that i could do that, does it open at least ? @williamshennie9

tell me guys if this works or no -> http://prntscr.com/m27ul9

Could you upload it to dropbox, or if you google "file uploader", there are hundreds of websites which let you upload files :)

Otherwise, if you change the settings on google docs to view only, then the public can only view and download the file, we can't edit it or delete it :)

Posted (edited)

Allright. Sorry for everyone that this post was a lot click-baity i didnt understand what was the problem until i wanted to check it on my phone. Here's spreadsheet link for everyone to download. unfortunately it only lasts about 30 days so i will have to figure out how do i unlock this spreadsheet for everyone :)

LINK https://ufile.io/wh7fr
@williamshennie9 can you check please if now spreadsheet link works ?

Edited by Brainy

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, cryptoguru said:

I didn't understand anything. 

I want you to be more precise on this
Otherwise. Column A shows bet number. Column B shows the multiplier you increase on loss for a selected % chance of winning ( All percents show bottom in the sheet menu ) Column C shows you how much you're betting, it is increasing every bet for that % written in column B 
Column D Shows you sum of losses. this is all bets that were missed add up to the number. Column E shows you first the multiplier, or the amount you multiply by your initial bet if you win, and column F subtracts sum of losses from the win bet. 

Edited by Brainy

Thanks Brainy for taking the make this martingale spreadsheet for dice. I shall check it out. :)

10 hours ago, Brainy said:

Allright. Sorry for everyone that this post was a lot click-baity i didnt understand what was the problem until i wanted to check it on my phone. Here's spreadsheet link for everyone to download. unfortunately it only lasts about 30 days so i will have to figure out how do i unlock this spreadsheet for everyone :)

LINK https://ufile.io/wh7fr
@williamshennie9 can you check please if now spreadsheet link works ?

Yeah, it works! Thank you so much for sharing this with us :D