Stake Community
DarkBlood069

Share Of Prize Pool Giveaway 5

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone, enjoy a brand new Prize Pool in which can be won by many players that participate!

You are guaranteed to win a prize if you meet the criteria!

Requirement in order to qualify for the Giveaway:

• Comment to Enter for and win some prize pool money!
  • Valuable comments when you are posting, please relate to the Giveaway or Stake.
  • Do not enter twice - (this means double posting) nor use multi accounts, you will all be caught, we track players before distribution.
  • Post count must be or have exceeded 40 - if your post count is under this requirement, your post will be considered - invalid.
  • Winners will be displayed at the end of the duration time which is stated below at the bottom post.
  • Post Warnings will disqualify you from this event (This depends on what you did, however - I might allow your entry)
  • Prize List Displayed Below - please look below to see what is up for Grabs:

Please note read the rules above in order to participate. Fail to do so may result in deletion of your comment and possible Post warnings Points for attempted fraud. Please be very careful not to post twice in these events.

If 1-10 Players Enter: 0.04 LTC

If 11-20 Players Enter: 0.10 LTC

If 21+ Players Enter: 0.30 LTC

This event will conclude on the 14th January 2019 at 21:00 UK time.

Edit: This event will close tonight at 16:50 United Kingdom Time as I will busy on the 14th January, thanks.

Edited by DarkBlood069

When I read this giveaway post I thought for a second that I had missed something and went back to re-read. But, no....i read it right the first time.  What an awesome giveaway Darkblood. Thanks for being so generous. This gives everyone an opportunity to win.  Kudos 👏👏👏♥️

Thanks again,  

Paigeturner