Jump to content
Stake Community
Qvvaser109

Turbo speed mines without spamming the bet button

Featured Comment

This is a trick I discovered recently and no one in chat seemed to know what I was talking about when I mentioned it. 

How to achieve turbo speed auto bets while playing mines:

1.) Set up your automatic betting to your liking. (Pattern, Wager Amount, Win/Loss Behavior) None of that effects the turbo speed bets.

2.) Once you're all set up, click the "Start Automated Betting" button.

The timing has to perfect for this next step...

3.) After a few rounds click the "Stop Automated Bets" right at the same time as the results appear on the screen then immediately click start, stop start again.

That is all. If you do it right you will be betting 5 rounds per second on auto. This has only been tested on Opera Browser. 

 

Enjoy. ~ Q

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed that it behaves differently based on the timing of the first stop. There is a way to get it to work without all the visual bugs and the forced stop. I've done it many times. Maybe it's just dumb luck. So this one is already well known. That's ok. I am a master of finding patterns and anomalies. I will find a non-exploitative, glitch in the Matrix. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a old strategy that people already discovered that, the problem is only the "Please Wait for a second" error that already being said. It because you doing a super-spam while playing mines, and the server thinks that it was anomaly, and then server decided to stop your twice bets that occurred in one or two seconds.

Not really worth if you want to leave the auto-play mines if you want to go somewhere else when waiting the result. Only if you want to watch your bets and these was the faster method to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, well i used this for some rolls but it stops by itself after sometime. There is no need to make it run faster in some cases such as on high multipliers, just put some 999999999999% on win and roll it out for a couple of hours, then you get the high multiplier and it stops by it self (thats just my strategy).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

If you click the autobetting button multiple times very quickly, on most games, you will notice that the speed of the bets begin to increase :)

Def. Will give it a go., plinko goes slow to my liking. This trick also works on mobile?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kristoffff said:

Def. Will give it a go., plinko goes slow to my liking. This trick also works on mobile?

Haven't tried with mobile, but plinko and roulette are the 2 games which it does not work. For plinko, I suggest setting autobet, and letting it run while you use a different tab, then you'll get the waterfall. This method only works well for keno, dice, diamond poker, and mines :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, i stumbled upon this method myself by accident. But at some point, it stops as it will say in an error "please try again in a few seconds." Sometimes its stable but most times i get the error, so cant really leave it be for too long. But yeah it does work doing it this way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2019 at 10:24 AM, Qvvaser109 said:

This is a trick I discovered recently and no one in chat seemed to know what I was talking about when I mentioned it. 

How to achieve turbo speed auto bets while playing mines:

1.) Set up your automatic betting to your liking. (Pattern, Wager Amount, Win/Loss Behavior) None of that effects the turbo speed bets.

2.) Once you're all set up, click the "Start Automated Betting" button.

The timing has to perfect for this next step...

3.) After a few rounds click the "Stop Automated Bets" right at the same time as the results appear on the screen then immediately click start, stop start again.

That is all. If you do it right you will be betting 5 rounds per second on auto. This has only been tested on Opera Browser. 

 

Enjoy. ~ Q

 

I'm already using this method when I want to speed up betting in mines. Maybe you're too late for this discovery. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this is a strategy to bust our balance way quicker than we would do. Well i knew this way way before and it also creates some bugs and also sometimes stops between and we have to refresh for it to work again. But thanks anyways newbies will use this for sure i guess . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And...... Incase you haven't come to this big handsome hit of fuckery...  It glitches in chrome sometimes, and causes you to get a dump of losses in a 1-2 second window, and I can't tell you how many times it robbed me before I figured out exactly what was causing it, and how to fix it...    you have been warned x_x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alot of people know about this already.. But still thanks to you for sharing it to those people who don't know it yet! There is a bug though that it will randomly stop at some times and you will need to check on it and start again. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2019 at 12:16 PM, Qvvaser109 said:

I noticed that it behaves differently based on the timing of the first stop. There is a way to get it to work without all the visual bugs and the forced stop. I've done it many times. Maybe it's just dumb luck. So this one is already well known. That's ok. I am a master of finding patterns and anomalies. I will find a non-exploitative, glitch in the Matrix. 

So we need to click and start and stop on the right time? Yeah, I noticed too sometime it's stoped after few rolls and sometime was long enough. I tought was my internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta love these kinda tips/advices on how to improve the speed and experience of the games, thanks Qwaser! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2019 at 9:21 AM, jkd123 said:

So we need to click and start and stop on the right time? Yeah, I noticed too sometime it's stoped after few rolls and sometime was long enough. I tought was my internet.

Yeah but you should make sure you are in automated betting with a pattern in your mind and then just spam the place of that Green button but try not to use it to much sics your balance goes twice as fast if you keep losing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i used to use this quite often, until it became a habit while playing mines, and one time while playing on a tablet i unintentionally tripleclicked the button, and unable to stop the sequence in time hit 5 red on 1.38x.. lol. busted 0.04 in less than a second. i suggest that if you are going to try this, use an autoclicker, and use more precise means of engaging the system. 

Edited by BLXN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BLXN said:

i used to use this quite often, until it became a habit while playing mines, and one time while playing on a tablet i unintentionally tripleclicked the button, and unable to stop the sequence in time hit 5 red on 1.38x.. lol. busted 0.04 in less than a second. i suggest that if you are going to try this, use an autoclicker, and use more precise means of engaging the system. 

I've never heard of an autoclicker before - is it a browser extension that just clicks hundreds of times? Seems like this could be handy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be really honest, a turbo speeder would be great on the auto roll on mines. I do find it a little slow but overall on auto roll, it does lag pretty badly so I'm hoping the next stake 2.0 would solve this issue, I think they are still tweaking it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

I've never heard of an autoclicker before - is it a browser extension that just clicks hundreds of times? Seems like this could be handy...

it's third party software- there are numerous available through google. it's the only way to search for 99x+ on manual dice :P  ;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×