Stake Forum

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hello stakers, this post might be a non-topic one but i still guess it has a point. Nowadays it is a fact that some people do lots of cruelties against animals or the environment. Many for tradition reasons, some of them just for their own ''fun'' and others also destroying enviroment to make companies and factories which would harm all of us. So some people which i consider as heroes have make foundations and they are fighting for our rights, for a better tommorow, to spread justice on those who humiliates and harms our nature and our own selfs! So here is the foundation i am taking part, in which you can sign just by singing up and participate on their purpose to make world a better place for our next generations or even us. You can also start your own petition and succeed it, 253,081,563 people taking action right now and it keeps going bigger and bigger. Lets all take part on this unfair revolution and make a way better world. Hope you can devote a little bit of you free time. Best of luck!

https://www.change.org/

Edited by FotisNt

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the post. 

I've used change before, but it doesnt mean anything will change. 3 billion people can sign a single petition but it doesnt mean the leaders will heed it.

Edited by Mikehoncho | Typos

17 minutes ago, Mikehoncho said:

Thanks for the post. 

I've used change before, but it doesnt mean anything will change. 3 billion people can sign a single petition but it doesnt mean the leaders will heed it.

Well i guess you are right, but a single victory doesnt matter how big it is would change many things, dont you think? Also they have done a quiet good job so far.

I've signed a fair few petitions on change.org and can say it feels amazing when something is actually actioned because of my input. It's always good to ensure our voice is heard in an ever growing society.

Until now I have signed so far 21 Petitions including petitions signed in 2018. The thing about signing is we should be aware if the cause is going to happen for real or not otherwise we could be signing a petition for a guy to rob a bank ( Sarcasm ) but I like your spirit that you can make a better world just by signibg some petitions nice :)

What an amazing topic.   I have signed a few of these on this site as well.   I need to make sure I am following through though and see if the ones I have signed are ever actually taken seriously.   I wonder if I can get a petition signed to force Stake to give me that damn 1000x on plinko finally !!    🙂 🙂