Stake Forum
polor12

Stake words are absolute

Featured Comment

Who ever reads this before it gets locked or deleted..Why some questions can't get a straight answer..or why can't a person respond because the people that controls a topic to be locked..this suppose to be a forum for suggestions, problems, ideals etc..the discussions is over when the topic is locked..but is it really over.. having the last words to a open or disclosed topic doesn't mean your right..especially the points you made does not have enough info to back it up..close the topic cause you dont want a response from me or someone else..get the last words in..hmmm.. already know this won't go out..just writing to those who will see it..saying is not bias but let me see it first before anyone else does...is being bias to a person opinion.. 

Usually when a Mod/Admin closes a topic it's either because they think the question/OP has been sufficiently answered or the topic has deviated. If you don't think you've gotten a satisfactory answer you can always pm whoever closed the topic. I'm assuming it's due to the lost bet? Well you are getting/were refunded so I don't see the issue. These things happen, the website is not military grade and there are virus attacks all the time, just be glad for the refund....

no is not about that lost bet so please don't assume anything... and i did pm that person yet no respond.. and plus the assume issue you thought was about was dealt way before dan gave a refund.. if you want i can send you the entire message with the person i talked to about it.. for u to say be glad i got the refund.. bro i never asked for nor i mentioned it to the person that i spoke to..or even say anything in chat ever since it happened.. so dont try to make me look petty because you dont know the whole issue.. like i said if u want read the messages ill be gladly to send it.. and i want you to quote me that i wanted a refund in those messages.. even go to my topic maintenance issue...even there i only answered the questions that was asked..so please don't assume..make it a guarantee..because how you replied..fits this topic..

33 minutes ago, irawk0 said:

Usually when a Mod/Admin closes a topic it's either because they think the question/OP has been sufficiently answered or the topic has deviated. If you don't think you've gotten a satisfactory answer you can always pm whoever closed the topic. I'm assuming it's due to the lost bet? Well you are getting/were refunded so I don't see the issue. These things happen, the website is not military grade and there are virus attacks all the time, just be glad for the refund....

Btw @irawk0 if you want to know the real issue.. go to my other topic Chat Behaviors the situation that might happen to a player and the decision that a mod makes played exactly how i described it...not gonna mention names...because really their words against mines.. their words are absolute...

2 hours ago, polor12 said:

no is not about that lost bet so please don't assume anything... and i did pm that person yet no respond.. and plus the assume issue you thought was about was dealt way before dan gave a refund.. if you want i can send you the entire message with the person i talked to about it.. for u to say be glad i got the refund.. bro i never asked for nor i mentioned it to the person that i spoke to..or even say anything in chat ever since it happened.. so dont try to make me look petty because you dont know the whole issue.. like i said if u want read the messages ill be gladly to send it.. and i want you to quote me that i wanted a refund in those messages.. even go to my topic maintenance issue...even there i only answered the questions that was asked..so please don't assume..make it a guarantee..because how you replied..fits this topic..

Btw @irawk0 if you want to know the real issue.. go to my other topic Chat Behaviors the situation that might happen to a player and the decision that a mod makes played exactly how i described it...not gonna mention names...because really their words against mines.. their words are absolute...

The topic Chat Behaviors is not closed...? I'm not trying to make you look petty but you making a complaint-sort-of thread makes you look that way as it is. I have to assume, based on your forum activity that you were alluding to a different topic since that one is you know, CLOSED. 

As to the topic you were actually talking about, why not either 1. link that here so I'd have an idea of whatever you were talking about or 2. actually replying on that thread where it's relevant and hope someone other than whoever you disagreed with might respond. Also it's not hard to /ignore if you really can't stand someone. The world isn't perfect and no one is, meaning you will come along people so different from you every day. If you have a disagreement with cursing, first of all grow up lol, curse words exist and people use it you have to deal with it. Maybe mods don't see how it's so offensive in which case ignore function is perfect.

I've also seen my share of pathetic chat behavior which I'd mute in an instant if it were up to me, yet when I report them, some don't get muted. It's just like how some criminals escape through police fingers, it will always happen and it will never stop. Don't waste time dwelling on what could have been.

Closing of topics are done since a topic is answered or irrelevant and foolish and not made for discussion. Some answers can't get a proper answer since either there is no proper answer or there is no bug or anything related to it.

but the person that made the topic whatever it relates to should be one closing..until it get answered or until he or she feels satisfied..it could be foolish to some but not all..yes a person would get criticize, to be agree with or not..people will point out rights and wrong whatever statements that mention..that's how discussion works..and if its not worth discussing about why bother replying to it..so if a person starts a topic for whatever reason..let them close it.. or the forum should have a time limit for a topic to be open..