Stake Forum
williamshennie9

Staying up to date with hard forks?

Featured Comment

Heya everyone :)

I've been made aware that Ethereum will be having a hard fork next week. So this got me thinking, how do all of you keep up to date with the latest forks happening? I'm sure we all like to take advantage of hard forks by placing our crypto in wallets which support hard forks.

So I would love to hear from all of you - where/how do you stay up to date with forks going on? Especially for the major coins, such as bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc. I would love to hear below :)

Mainly this forum, butI honestly dont pay too much attention to all the hard forks/soft forks or whatever, the big ones like bitcoin you hear anywhere.

All the small ones... I hope to read about here. Only got a few coins i really follow as its too hard to keep up

I just came to know today from the forum that there will be several Ethereum  hard fork, so I am thinking to store my coin on Binance and MyEtherwallet for Classic Vision Hard Fork and Constantinople Fork

like before, I think for ethereum hard forks, the price might rise sharply but soon it will return to the beginning of the price, so I thought of buying ethereum before the hard fork and selling it when prices going up.

Well I used to update myself by going to bitcoin talk but I kind of got bored now I have people or friends in forum and Stake that make discussions about it which informs me :)