Stake Community
Cheche09

Dice 3x efective on low bet

Featured Comment

Just want to share some Dice quick profit strategy..i been using it from the start and its been efective but not recommended for a long run or automatic bet..just start with a small bet as your base when red multiply by 70 to 100 percent,go back to base bet when it hit 3x..just take note dont do it at long run 4 to 5x win stop then try again tomorrow..Never gamble with your emotion lol..goodluck and also dont be greedy✌

Capture+_2019-01-04-18-30-24.png

This is one of the most widely known methods, except you are taking the much riskier increase% whereas the usual 50% increase can sustain your bankrolls for longer. Keep in mind I've encountered 27 loss streaks a couple times and quite a few 20+ loss streaks so this gets very risky if you don't watch it.

Posted (edited)

Never tried like that. Low payout higher increase on lose. I like to play this way... When I gat a targeted amount I put 10 sats base bet and increase 60% on lose at 3×  payout. Run it for few minutes and get a decent profit. But when I run it for so long it always lead to bust. Though I don't stop after getting little profit. I continue that for so long and a big red streak always leads to bust. So it's better to not play in that payout for so long. Everyday with little profit is better 

Edited by Mahdirakib87

10 minutes ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

Never tried like that. Low payout higher increase on lose. I like to play this way... When I gat a targeted amount I put 10 sats base bet and increase 60% on lose at 3×  payout. Run it for few minutes and get a decent profit. But when I run it for so long it always lead to bust. Though I don't stop after getting little profit. I continue that for so long and a big red streak always leads to bust. So it's better to not play in that payout for so long. Everyday with little profit is better 

37 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Could you explain the relevance of the screenshot? It does not even demonstrate your point.

Im sorry i drop a wrong screenshot lol

1 minute ago, Cheche09 said:

Im sorry i drop a wrong screenshot lol

Oh! That's why I got confused. I have edited my commitment after seeing the screenshot. Please carefully post. It's really makes confusion. I read the topic again and again then found that the screenshot is different from description. 

I like to play x3. 

Generally once you find traction you get into a groove for a minute. When the pattern changes, you can find yourself with a long red list quickly if you don't stop yourself.

I bust when i chase those reds. 

Good luck.