Jump to content
Stake Community
Cheche09

Dice 3x efective on low bet

Featured Comment

Just want to share some Dice quick profit strategy..i been using it from the start and its been efective but not recommended for a long run or automatic bet..just start with a small bet as your base when red multiply by 70 to 100 percent,go back to base bet when it hit 3x..just take note dont do it at long run 4 to 5x win stop then try again tomorrow..Never gamble with your emotion lol..goodluck and also dont be greedy✌

Capture+_2019-01-04-18-30-24.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is one of the most widely known methods, except you are taking the much riskier increase% whereas the usual 50% increase can sustain your bankrolls for longer. Keep in mind I've encountered 27 loss streaks a couple times and quite a few 20+ loss streaks so this gets very risky if you don't watch it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Never tried like that. Low payout higher increase on lose. I like to play this way... When I gat a targeted amount I put 10 sats base bet and increase 60% on lose at 3×  payout. Run it for few minutes and get a decent profit. But when I run it for so long it always lead to bust. Though I don't stop after getting little profit. I continue that for so long and a big red streak always leads to bust. So it's better to not play in that payout for so long. Everyday with little profit is better 

Edited by Mahdirakib87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

Never tried like that. Low payout higher increase on lose. I like to play this way... When I gat a targeted amount I put 10 sats base bet and increase 60% on lose at 3×  payout. Run it for few minutes and get a decent profit. But when I run it for so long it always lead to bust. Though I don't stop after getting little profit. I continue that for so long and a big red streak always leads to bust. So it's better to not play in that payout for so long. Everyday with little profit is better 

 

37 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Could you explain the relevance of the screenshot? It does not even demonstrate your point.

Im sorry i drop a wrong screenshot lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cheche09 said:

Im sorry i drop a wrong screenshot lol

Oh! That's why I got confused. I have edited my commitment after seeing the screenshot. Please carefully post. It's really makes confusion. I read the topic again and again then found that the screenshot is different from description. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like to play x3. 

Generally once you find traction you get into a groove for a minute. When the pattern changes, you can find yourself with a long red list quickly if you don't stop yourself.

I bust when i chase those reds. 

Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2019 at 5:54 AM, irawk0 said:

This is one of the most widely known methods, except you are taking the much riskier increase% whereas the usual 50% increase can sustain your bankrolls for longer. Keep in mind I've encountered 27 loss streaks a couple times and quite a few 20+ loss streaks so this gets very risky if you don't watch it.

50% on loss isn't worth the risk for 3x , it's better to make profit on the short-term. better yet, try 2x with 200% on loss. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sounds like the Martigale strategy where you doulbe you bets on losses and return to based on wins. This strategy never seems to work for me because eventually the losing streaks become to large. If you only raise it 50% you will need a much higher multiplier of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm i don't quite play dice that much because the other games are much attractive than dice. But thanks for the strategy and i will try my best no to over do it :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2019 at 6:44 PM, williamshennie9 said:

Could you explain the relevance of the screenshot? It does not even demonstrate your point.

Although it’s a case-in-point and totally understandable why we need more relevancy... cut the guy some slack!@williamshennie9

Your tone might really scare him off to never want to participate in a discussion again! We wouldn’t want that for the community would we... 😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2019 at 4:18 PM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Although it’s a case-in-point and totally understandable why we need more relevancy... cut the guy some slack!@williamshennie9

Your tone might really scare him off to never want to participate in a discussion again! We wouldn’t want that for the community would we... 😱

Some people just like posting to get the minimum posts to enter a giveaway. If we allow stuff like this, we are effectively allowing people to spam what they want on the forum. When I first came to Stake, I begged in the chat. I got a stern warning from a mod (luckily it was not a mute), and i never did it again. Sometimes people just need to hear it sternly, and then they will not do it again :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2019 at 5:43 PM, Cheche09 said:

Just want to share some Dice quick profit strategy..i been using it from the start and its been efective but not recommended for a long run or automatic bet..just start with a small bet as your base when red multiply by 70 to 100 percent,go back to base bet when it hit 3x..just take note dont do it at long run 4 to 5x win stop then try again tomorrow..Never gamble with your emotion lol..goodluck and also dont be greedy✌

Capture+_2019-01-04-18-30-24.png

this is x3 or 1.29x and 1.55x xD

i dont understand lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, low bets + higher multipliers are the way to go in my opinion.. especially one dice.. betting super high base bet to farm higher percentage in win but low return, is worth for some player but not for me.. ive seen/had 4+ reds in a row playing on 1.01-1.1x multipler.. no joke.. players betting 0.01 btc eating those reds would be the end game.. and its happend alot.. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

x3 on dice with increase percentage on lost could be very effective for sure.. but can also be disastrous.. i used 55% increase on loss at 4-10 base bet.. seems small, but that can grow as you hit those red streaks.. sometimes you survive and hit huge.. or your balance get melted.. so its always good to keep an eye on your game, esoecially playing on auto,. take only seconds for you balance to get eaten while not looking.. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×