Stake Community
HOPEYAA

What is the biggest profit you ever made here in stake??

Featured Comment

I hit a .09 btc on dice not long ago, i think that was my best single profit, cleared 0.06 on that, or something close, which is far more than i made with the 5m-x payout on Mines, although that was top for some time. :P

My single biggest profit it probably when I hit a 10x with 5000 doge bet. Gave me a good 45k doge profit. Thats over 100$ I think. Didn't matter though because my stupid ass, not long after, busted it all :)

Biggest multiplier though, that was I think around 1800x

My biggest profit here is 2.1 btc when im new here, and just play plinko. I hit 1000x a few times and make my profit green. But after that more than 3/4 of my profit back to plinko and stake🤣 and down more and more especially when altcoin come to stkae, all my altcoin rofit is red.

Most profit would be 0.002 BTC and also another thought. Next time elaborate your topic if you make more topics like these then you'll get warning points :) Just write about balance or Stake and then ask your question ;) 

My biggest profit on Stake was 0.002btc and I only used the funds earned from this forum so that was pretty good I think. I don't play a lot on Stake but when I do I always try to go for a profit as high as possible and that's one of the reasons I lose most of the times. I'm sure I am not the only one doing that. 

If it is in terms of my biggest single bet profit in Stake would be around 0.12 BTC I believe which is quite some time ago as I do not play such high bet amounts with Bitcoin anymore. :P

1. $250 in btc

2. 0.9 in eth

3. Again around $200 in btc

4. Again $150 in btc

for 1. I didn't withdraw anything because I was stupid and then lost all of it. 

For 2. I was stupid again , I made all of that from faucet and then lost all in 10 minutes. When I reached 0.9 I should cool down and keep it for a few days.  

For cases 3 and 4 same thing. I didn't know when to stop, I was more careful but still lost all.