Stake Forum
Paecga129

Oops ... Accidentally sent too much

Featured Comment

On 1/5/2019 at 8:40 PM, williamshennie9 said:

I've never had this problem before, but I've seen it happen a lot, and most of the players on Stake (especially those ones who are older and frequently in the chat) are super honest and will send back any coins they were not supposed to get. Yes, I agree, @Mistake is a very trusted player here, so he definitely would not keep the extra funds :) I always try triple check tip amounts before sending to avoid this, but it can happen to anyone.

ayy im never honest im lying girls :D 

On 1/5/2019 at 7:56 PM, Paecga129 said:

I think this is a SUPER good idea !!   And the user can have the option to turn this on or off .... the warning !!   

Ouch !!   That is a lot to lose ... did they send back ?   i am guessing not 

yes she send me back :) and she knew was my mistake . so from that day i always double - triple check before i send 

yes i have deffintly tipped both the wrong person or the wrong amount. i have been lucky though those players where goid enough to send it back. most times as a thank you if it was the wrong amount i send them back more than what the original tip was and if sent to the wrong person i at very lest dend them part of what they sent back. if we tip wrong it is the tipping persons mistake the reciver is not obligated to return it and if they are good enough to send it back that should be rewarded i think

is happend... every time i double check ... i send one time to... in place to send 50k i send 500k , i don't recoveire the tips but from then i double check every time...

On 1/8/2019 at 3:45 PM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

This happened to me again yesterday, but thankfully its with someone honest and had no problem sending back the tip. She even sent more than i wantednlol. Love her to bits.

Oh this is super awesome to hear !!   There are plenty of good people left in the world.   Yah !!!!   🙂 

2 hours ago, Paecga129 said:

Oh this is super awesome to hear !!   There are plenty of good people left in the world.   Yah !!!!   🙂 

Theres are some, would go as far as plenty. There are plenty of the ones that can mimic goodness, to take advantage of those who are truely authentic. Its a skill that theyve mastered in order to manipulate the good.l but hyprociticals and outright manipulators... xD

So for the past 2 months, I've made no mistakes so I'm getting a whole lot better at making sure I've tipped the right amount of currency to my friends etc. I feel like I will most likely make a mistake in the future, but I will always make sure I am tipping what is the right amount, but I really do hope that they do implement something later on that will confirm large tips. I am not fussed on small tips, just the big ones.

On 1/9/2019 at 12:27 AM, blueprints said:

Yes this has in fact happened to me. The person did not send it back sadly. 

That sucks blue bro... you should really tell your alt to be nicer and give it back.. like damn.. why he gotta disrespect you like that u know? hahaha jk.. or am i.... bye never coming back..l ever..

On 1/5/2019 at 4:35 PM, wry said:

Yes!  I have made this mistake as well as have it made with me.  When it happened to me I sent back, frequently I PM and ask if it was a mistake.  The one time I did it the user sent it back as well.  Most people are honest.

However, a large number are not and I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience with the person who wont even acknowledge your mis tip to them.  That is a shame and shows quickly who your friends are, and are not, on Stake.

Another common problem is tipping the wrong person, that often results in people running away as well.

I don't really support a reminder message.  We are all grown ups and should be paying attention to what we are doing.  That will just slow things down.

haha same here, i received one time a tip excessive,....,  quickly my friend told me he did an error and, obviously, after a while jocking with him i returned hahaha, he was angry after with me 2 hours hahaha.

On 1/5/2019 at 8:35 AM, Paecga129 said:

Has anyone ever sent someone a tip and oops realized they forgot to add a zero and now they have sent 300k satoshi instead of the planned 30k ?    

I have two experiences with this.    The first time I sent ... well ... it has been two months and I still haven’t heard from the person !!!   They are online all the time but never respond to me.   My mistake ...

speaking of mistakes ... the second time was to my dear friend Mistake who sent me back almost immediately without question or hesitation.  

So so I am curious if anyone has any experience with sending too much .... 

You should put that player on blast so nobody else gets taken advantage by this player. If they haven't paid you back for two months they probably won't. There is nothing worst than players asking for a tip and then don't pay you back when your kind enough to load it.

17 hours ago, Babagucci said:

You should put that player on blast so nobody else gets taken advantage by this player. If they haven't paid you back for two months they probably won't. There is nothing worst than players asking for a tip and then don't pay you back when your kind enough to load it.

The way I look at it is that karma is real and it will come for them eventually.  

36 minutes ago, Paecga129 said:

The way I look at it is that karma is real and it will come for them eventually.  

I believe in karma too but it's a she because that player is probably doing the same thing to other players, but I get it.