Stake Community
maverick528

"Día de Reyes" BJ challenge

Featured Comment

6th of January is "Día de Reyes" in my country, it´s a special day for all the children, that get lots of gifts, and even old azholes like me in theory can get gifts too.

I get a lot of PMs saying "I love BJ", "I can´t live without BJ", "I like to BJ every day", etc....., so I decided to make this special BlackJack Challenge !!!.

You must play at BlackJack and win, no splitting, doubling or insurance is allowed.

At the end of the game, the TOTAL number of cards on the gaming table must be 12 or more, counting your own cards and the banker cards.

For example if at the end of the game you have 7 cards and the banker has 5 cards, it is OK !!.

First person to post a correct bet ID here in this topic gets 40K satoshis, 2nd person to post a correct bet ID gets 20K satoshis.

Bet ID must be greater than 2,241,620,800, no old bets please.

For joining you need more than 30 posts in forum. If you have warning points in forum you can not join, and also no ALTS allowed.

The account in Stake where the bet is placed must be the same as your linked Stake account here in forum.

Ghost mode must be disabled.

Minimum bet:

0.00000050 BTC

0.00001200 BCH

0.00001400 ETH

0.00006000 LTC

0.80000000 DOGE

This challenge is sponsored by STAKE !!!

(Thanks to @Bojana for the having the nice idea of making challenges linked to special dates).

Posted (edited)

BLACKJACK: 2,241,944,092

placed by Botyy on 07/01/2019

Wagered

0.00000050 btc.svg

Multiplier

2x

Profit

0.00000050 btc.svg

Edited by Botyy

I think it was going to be easy, but when I read no splitting. Oh god... my highest was 10 cards, and I forgot to copy the bet number..

Bankers will stop at 17-21 value number.. it was hard. Good luck to other who chase this giveaway! 🍀

5 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

Prize was increased, and now you will get a kiss from me as well as a bonus.

Cmonnnn, if I win my own challenge ppl will say it is rigged .....

I'm already trying!!

I am really enjoying this challenge. Like all good challenges, it starts off by quickly challenging your sanity: "Is 12 cards really possible? Is even 11 possible?" Thanks to ekzxc, we can see that 11 cards is possible, and I also finally saw my own 11 cards.. but never the elusive 12! However, I won't give up until I get it..😅

20 minutes ago, Kate said:

I didnt understand what you mean by 12 cards is it like you must win a total number of 12 ?

For example when you win with 2.5X multiplier, you have TWO cards.

For winning in my challenge, at the end of the game you count your own cards, AND you also count the cards that the banker has.

That total card count must be 12 (or higher).