Stake Community
Snike

Stake Forum Clubs - Useless feature or undiscovered?

Featured Comment

I'm sure not every member of this forum knows about the Clubs Feature. It basically lets you create a club, sort of like a team and you can set it to free to join or just availabe for invitation.

I get notified because of my club and people joining it, on the daily! So this has me thinking... Will this feature find any future use or does it have a big use already but isnt discovered by enough players yet? I just don't see any reason behind it when you can just chat with individual people. I dont think there is a club that's actually useful.

Do you have your own club? Do you activily write in it? Do you think this feature will find any use in the future?

lol.. id say both.. undiscovered but also useless. its the same as joining a group on facebook or collecting friends.. haha.. yes its there, but really, whats the use for them? when people have inquiries or suggestions on a specific game of topic, they create a thread or look for an existing one. XD

Yeah It does seem like it has little to no use from players/members. I think it's a great idea but you know how things in the forum are. If there is no incentive then there is not much motivation for players to even visit it. 

Now I do believe it is a good opportunity for people who really like a club to try and organize some fun activities or games. I bet staff would recognize and reward those people who take that club leader role upon themselves. Since it would be a very nice contribution to the forum. It would definitely make it more lively, as long as the games or whatever are specific to the club or somehow encourage people to be active in their clubs. 

Look for a club or make one that you can identify strongly with!

Well its not a useless feature but an undiscovered one. People who come to the forum at first are just for the challebges and Giveaways not for actually staying in the forum. If rewards were given for some activities then we could bring it back to life.

I feel that the Stake forum clubs aren't really even  the clubs as they intended them to turn out but  that's just what it seems to be to me.

11 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

Feel free to also check out my post on this - I also share some insights on whether people know about the clubs on this forum :)

Already saw that one! I think there is just not enough noise about the clubs to make them useful again. But we'll see whats up with that in the future I guess

There are alot of clubs last time I checked some weeks ago, and it looks like not alot of people know about this, but the other thing is that you don't really benefit from joining these clubs, its basically just a useless thing in my opinion that stake has added 

The only kind of clubs I'd say are worth creating/joining here are things related to gambling since this is a gambling website. I doubt there'll be much traffic so yeah it's kind of like dead content unless revamped with rewards/incentives. 

Some ideas I have would be chess clubs where people link/talk about some great plays, poker clubs where people discuss the latest high-stakes poker games, and movie clubs where people talk about spoilers :o 

I would consider based on the mentality of this community, anything that isn't included in the forum rewards program is probably useless because nobody will use it.

Well at least the Club thingy makes you feel like you are part of something in regards to a certain interest/area. :D

Maybe Stake could start one which and provide like speciality feature to Stake accounts like 20x hours for the faucet or increased faucet or better chances of winning these are just ideas maybe more could be implemented.

19 minutes ago, Kate said:

Maybe Stake could start one which and provide like speciality feature to Stake accounts like 20x hours for the faucet or increased faucet or better chances of winning these are just ideas maybe more could be implemented.

A very creative suggestion/input that might be worthy to be put to consideration by the Stake team, hopefully. Having the existences of interest clubs certainly promotes diversity too so it is good thing actually. :)

8 minutes ago, Etude said:

A very creative suggestion/input that might be worthy to be put to consideration by the Stake team, hopefully. Having the existences of interest clubs certainly promotes diversity too so it is good thing actually. :)

Well yeah I just guessed something and suggested. Also this won't be that much of an expense it'll come to around like 10$ per week or day regarding on how they choose the winner if its based on weekly or daily etc.  they choose a winner

I think people who created the clubs should maybe promote them more and encourage users that have joined to maybe create challenge of events to keep intrest flowing , it’s a good feature but needs more intrest , also a good place to share tips and tricks , celebrate great wins with like minded people who share your intrest in the game you love ❤️

But promoting forms of services are against the terms of stakes policy, we on the other hand are allowed to provide links on signatures & with consent on PM's within the stake platform. I hope people make use of this though but please note that Stake support have nothing to do with this to make it clear for you all. I'm hoping clubs will become more popular but it seems very dead sadly, I think it's due to no incentive. You can't please everyone, but it's awesome to have features like clubs.

Hello, well, forum clubs definitely aren't useless, i guess that people are ignoring clubs because there aren't any rewards by posting stuff there (as i know) while most of users using forum just for the payments. Im currently a member of Hilo Retard Club but its kinda forgotten unfortunately.

17 hours ago, jualid said:

I think both, because many people still don't know about this clubs feature in this forum.

I wonder what the success rate will be if Stake actually promoted them. Something to possibly think about, if Stake plans to use clubs effectively in the future. I honestly think they have a lot of potential :)