Jump to content
Stake Community
Snike

Is it allowed to make "Trading Clubs" in forum?

Featured Comment

Is it allowed to make a kind of "trading club" with the Clubs feature in this forum, where you can invite people who are trading btc for paypal,etc...? Or is this considered trading and not allowed. If I set my club to private it wouldnt annoy anyone except those in it.

Can any official support/admin confirm to me that I can open up a Trading Club in which I can invite known traders, etc. and trade with them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya, Snike, 

Trading on Forum is not allowed, as well as on all its additional features, such as clubs, they were made for fun only and have been a bit abandoned feature as of lately, that we might find a way to include in Forum games again in the near future. :)

Any trading that occurs on Forum now is not supervised by mods or support (some is in Other websites) but we don't moderate this and players do the trades only on their own responsibility. 

I wouldn't suggest making a club for trading, but just in case, I will tag @Danto confirm this as well to you ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if trading was banned then it simply and generally means any form of trading is not allowed even clubs is not allowed I guess. I guess you can do a secret trading in PM's by inviting people but thing is some people can be scammed easily and also its risky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bojana said:

Heya, Snike, 

Trading on Forum is not allowed, as well as on all its additional features, such as clubs, they were made for fun only and have been a bit abandoned feature as of lately, that we might find a way to include in Forum games again in the near future. :)

Any trading that occurs on Forum now is not supervised by mods or support (some is in Other websites) but we don't moderate this and players do the trades only on their own responsibility. 

I wouldn't suggest making a club for trading, but just in case, I will tag @Danto confirm this as well to you ;)

 

So is this a yes or no?... :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Technically you can do what ever you want, BUT if we let you create that group on our forum, then people will think theirs some false illusion that we will protect them against scams because its allowed. So I would have to say no, we don't want it.

If someone scams you or someone else, we won't be banning them, since it's not our problem. You need to learn to manage your own risk, and do so through your own avenues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dan said:

Technically you can do what ever you want, BUT if we let you create that group on our forum, then people will think theirs some false illusion that we will protect them against scams because its allowed. So I would have to say no, we don't want it.

If someone scams you or someone else, we won't be banning them, since it's not our problem. You need to learn to manage your own risk, and do so through your own avenues.

I already know you dont support or help any of those cases. I was just thinking of the clubs as a good platform. If I create one now I'ld state clearly that there is no security what so ever from stake itself. Its all at their own risk. So am I allowed to create a club just as a platform to meet trading people? No security from you guys ofc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Snike said:

I already know you dont support or help any of those cases. I was just thinking of the clubs as a good platform. If I create one now I'ld state clearly that there is no security what so ever from stake itself. Its all at their own risk. So am I allowed to create a club just as a platform to meet trading people? No security from you guys ofc.

Yeah mate, you just need to make it clear. But once it becomes a problem, you can expect us to have to shut it down. Once someone contacts support or myself to ban a player on the forum for a scam they conducted inside that group, we shut it down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Snike said:

I already know you dont support or help any of those cases. I was just thinking of the clubs as a good platform. If I create one now I'ld state clearly that there is no security what so ever from stake itself. Its all at their own risk. So am I allowed to create a club just as a platform to meet trading people? No security from you guys ofc.

Seems like you should give it a go Snike! I would definitely be interested, even if it is just to gain insights into trends and other analyses that relate to the crypto world. Just structure it in a way where people are not allowed to offer services etc. to prevent any possible complaints from users :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 10:08 PM, Dan said:

Yeah mate, you just need to make it clear. But once it becomes a problem, you can expect us to have to shut it down. Once someone contacts support or myself to ban a player on the forum for a scam they conducted inside that group, we shut it down.

I created it just now. I'm letting you join to see if you have anything thats needing a makeover :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since everyone knows me in the community, I've decided to step up and join in the action.

I will be one of the moderators. I hope to assist many of the players that use this club for trading such as buying & selling safely.

Any questions, you can raise this with me. Thanks everyone!

 

@Snike - please be careful when assigning a moderator in this trading club, we want this to be smooth as Dan said, if something goes wrong, this could be closed down, so only assign moderators you trust.

Edited by DarkBlood069

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×