Stake Forum
henkster

My first 1000x on Stake! & My first Big Win!

Featured Comment

ive seen  many people doing that... well not many, just another 2 cases i heard in the past...

same idea =P won trivia and did 1k bets plinko and hit the 1000x! maybe i gottta try this too next time =P

glad u won

Well congrats and you are lucky that your first big win was a 1000x which is the rarest multiplier to get on Plinko.

20 minutes ago, xtinepink said:

I am jealous to players who already achieve the 1000x in plinko, 😆 I never get to win this multiplier ever. Maybe I am just not patient about hunting so many rolls to get 1000x. 

I thought I was the only one, glad to hear there are other older players who also have never hit the 1000x in plinko :) But in all honesty, I rarely play plinko, so that could be a contributing factor as to why some of us still have not hit it.

That's wonderful congrats on having such an awesome day of wins.  I wish you all the best of luck for many more to come.

What an amazing win.. I didn't think I had the patience to hunt for this. The variance is huge! I applaud your nerves of steel, and it's such an amazing win, it brings a smile to my face too 😁🎉🎉🕺

Congratulations on your 1000x hit on Plinko, henkster! It is indeed a well sized profit too, so enjoy your winnings! ;)