Stake Forum
Exadao

We need faster dice speed

Featured Comment

When im playing dice at stake its so slow,,, may be its because my connection or everyone have same problem with me? I like fast speed in dice, no need too long time waiting until my autobet finished.

Because thats reason and because i like auto bet in dice i rarely play this game at stake ( and play dice in others site). 

Will be good if stake have fast speed in dice game. How about you guys?

I rarely play Dice in here. But when I do, I use Dicebot which is much faster and has lots of options built-in. You can find more information on Dicebot by searching this forum. 

4 minutes ago, Xantys said:

I rarely play Dice in here. But when I do, I use Dicebot which is much faster and has lots of options built-in. You can find more information on Dicebot by searching this forum. 

oh ok, thank you for your info. i'll try to use that too if play dice next time

The speed in Stake is capped. You can speed up your bets by using bots, however, you will get an error which says "Please try again in a few seconds". This is because Stake caps the amount of bets you are allowed to make every minute. If you get through those bets in 10 sec, you will need to wait 50 seconds before it will allow you to bet again; so there's really no way to speed up the betting process.

xD ye it would be nice if you could bet super fast, would make it ideal to go for high multiplers, in less time, hope it can be added xD

Its pretty slow for me aswell, but maybe we both have shitty devices and terrible connection, *shrugs*.. but ever since i moved to this site from PD, its always been this slow even when you turn off the animation... oh wellz i dont really play it much anymore these days, so not entirely a huge deAl, but it would be nice when hunting for challenges.. But i guess you can just ipt in for sejunties dicebot.. xD

When you have your play setting on auto double click start stop and it will increase the speed of your game.  Good luck🎲🎲😉

On 1/8/2019 at 5:48 AM, Xantys said:

Dicebot is still limited to .7 bets a second, otherwise you receive a 'try again in a few seconds' error, and it's more like 10 seconds.. very frustrating in my opinion. There are many sites that offer a greater betting speed than offered here- which I prefer as far as auto-dice goes, the rate here is very slow, and after all the updates to the network, and server, you have to wonder why the option hasn't been provided to us. 0.o

Yes please to this feature for dice, a faster speed option! There are times where I feel even using Dicebot for dice on Stake the maximum speed is capped at 1 bets per 0.56 seconds without the dicebot keeps stopping, it gets so annoying! :o

I mean i thought it was pretty fast on manual how it is now. Just make sure your settings are right and the fast settings are all on. I mean it will most so fast i have toruble clearly seeing the roll numbers, because it mvoes on to the next number so fast. 

On 1/22/2019 at 4:09 PM, blueprints said:

I mean i thought it was pretty fast on manual how it is now. Just make sure your settings are right and the fast settings are all on. I mean it will most so fast i have toruble clearly seeing the roll numbers, because it mvoes on to the next number so fast. 

yeah, but there are those 10+ second waits "please try again in a few seconds" , the only steady bet rate you can get is about 0.7b/s. 

Well the speed is normal for me it is not too slow nor fast but its normal and instant results pop up. Try using a differemt browser to fix the problem and good luck.

dice have instant results..how faster would it need to be.. smh..if anything faster then instant lmk..because instant can be considered faster then the speed of light..which is faster then the flash and superman..which goku in dragon ball z has that speed...

On 1/8/2019 at 6:32 PM, williamshennie9 said:

The speed in Stake is capped. You can speed up your bets by using bots, however, you will get an error which says "Please try again in a few seconds". This is because Stake caps the amount of bets you are allowed to make every minute. If you get through those bets in 10 sec, you will need to wait 50 seconds before it will allow you to bet again; so there's really no way to speed up the betting process.

This absolutely true, I tried to betting with seuntjie bot while playing dice, it got error like that after like every 20 bets, I was like, omg >.<

On 1/8/2019 at 6:39 PM, Exadao said:

When im playing dice at stake its so slow,,, may be its because my connection or everyone have same problem with me? I like fast speed in dice, no need too long time waiting until my autobet finished.

Because thats reason and because i like auto bet in dice i rarely play this game at stake ( and play dice in others site). 

Will be good if stake have fast speed in dice game. How about you guys?

The one feature that I bet will be a hit among players and honestly, I have no idea why it isn't implemented already! 

Win-win for both parties as players definitely bet more when they bet fast; helps to take the boredom off the crawling bets for dice as well... hopefully this feature is added soon as having the option to make Dice go x3-x5 faster would make a world of difference!