Stake Forum
Exadao

We need faster dice speed

Featured Comment

1 hour ago, MiracleRolling said:

I totally agree with you, i don't know why our speed for dicing is slowly like now, nearly 1 second per bet. It make me losing patient and sometimes lose all :)

correct me if im wrong but, ithink if you use a bot with api it becomes much faster, like the dicebot...

also IP location or distance from the server . has a lot to do with speed i can say.

when i was in europe last summer for a little bit and played a bit OMG i never experienced such fast games (in any game even dice) before.

so vpn users are basically scrood even more from the speed  of gameplay than all else

It would be nice if they could like add a bulk dice bet, lets say you want to do 1000 bets and aiming for above 99,8 roll, you can enter 1000 bets and you bet amount, and press bet and it would do 1000 bets all at once, but i doubt that will ever be added as it might  be hard to implement

Isn't the instant bet button make the bet's go quite fast already ? Does there need to be a more faster dice ? Because i am pretty sure that would cause eye problems if we are following the arrow. 

Lol whether it's for dice or amother game, I'm not too worried about getting faster betting speeds for the time being. The few times I do go on autobet, I feel like letting it faster is just a sure fire way for me to lose my money faster lol

1 hour ago, Kate said:

Isn't the instant bet button make the bet's go quite fast already ? Does there need to be a more faster dice ? Because i am pretty sure that would cause eye problems if we are following the arrow. 

Fasteeer! Fasteeeer! We want faster dice, so fast that the bar will break down and the arrow will jump out of the screen! 😂😂😂

More on topic: true, the instant bet is quite fast, but it's not fast enough. There is 1 second of waiting between each bet. What would be a really nice speed, something like 2-3 bets per second. That's a speed I'm looking for ^^ Other than that... the feeling of fast comes only from the smoothness of the game, I doubt they changed the time between bets as seuntjie still works with 1.16 seconds or so.

Hi! yeah it would be nice to have the choice of speed on the dice, something like that; speed selection from 1 to 10! we already have the instant result! and I also think that speed accelerates when you bet bigger but it also depends on the cryptomy you use!! all this to say that if you ask with luck and patience the stake staff team will maybe put this option in place!
good luck to all for the future!

after having to play this today for the eth giveaway, i must agree with you.. that dice was slow asf.. kept stalling after every roll even with instant bet on.l o.O.. should be quick without pause for quicker and more efficient betting for hunts xD

I think all of you are a bit slow if you use a little balance either because of my internet or what, and if I use a bet that is a bit more bet the faster whether or not my connection is wrong or right

maybe here is quite different from other sites2, usually on other sites do not include games other than dice, so I think the speed is good and fast, if you stake a lot of games I think it's just adjusted

I would love to see faster dice bets but I don't think it will happen if it already hasn't I am not sure why since other sites have some pretty fast speeds for games like this. It would be awesome for some low base auto bets.

I would love to see more speed on dice while I would be able to run my strategy in a minute so it would be pretty much profitable for me. There is an option on dicebot which lets you increase the speed of rolls but it actually lags sometimes and stops for a long time and it's kinda annoying.